Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
yeah, im gonna run more. I will start up tomorrow. I need some better kicks, but Im going to run with what I have now (some old Air max's). I havent done it in a while, so Im gonna ween my way towards being able to run more and more. (even DL'd that Guardian podcast series on running)

Eventually, I want to run a marathon but right now I want to run a mile without feeling like im about to die. :pachaha:
i gotta conquer this hatred of just straight running. i play basketball every chance i get, but just running just to run is fukking :camby: i'm not in the greatest shape, but i always find a way to keep moving on the court. when i just run, i'm not entertained enough to keep going, and it fukking hurts

i just flat out do not get how people run marathons

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Evra:flabbynsick: Smalling/Evans:snoop: Midfield:trash:
He has to play Fabio or buy someone in January. Evra is exhausted man. Smalling is playing out of position, but that is no excuse to get deebod like that. Midfield is whack, breh. Usually I would say put Roon is the midfield but we need his goals. It was Adnan, Welbeck, Rooney, then everyone else. I don't even want to go to redcafe right now

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I hear that :dead:

When I was at my peak I was doing high-intensity interval training on the treadmill 3 or 4x a week. My cardio game was on point. :ohlawd:

I found a big hill near my area, I'ma try run up that some time next week :flabbynsick:
I used to be naturally fit, but age. :flabbynsick:

i gotta conquer this hatred of just straight running. i play basketball every chance i get, but just running just to run is fukking :camby: i'm not in the greatest shape, but i always find a way to keep moving on the court. when i just run, i'm not entertained enough to keep going, and it fukking hurts

I dont get it either, but its just a challenge. A goal to put in front of myself.

I hate running too tho, but there is no chance in hell im running on treadmills. Those facking suck. :camby:

At least when outside, you can take in scenery.

Good luck brehs, in our goals for 2014 :salute:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I used to be naturally fit, but age. :flabbynsick:

I dont get it either, but its just a challenge. A goal to put in front of myself.

I hate running too tho, but there is no chance in hell im running on treadmills. Those facking suck. :camby:

At least when outside, you can take in scenery.

Good luck brehs, in our goals for 2014 :salute:
aight breh we gonna do this. every time you actually get up and run, just tag me in here and i'll match you. i'll do the same. not distance, just actual instances.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can only imagine it's one of those mind of matter things, people just pushing themselves to their absolute limit which is admirable tbf.

Wouldn't mind trying a marathon at some stage tbh.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Bright spot for united is that Welbeck seems to be coming good.

He could be a worldclass striker if he keep scoring at this rate

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Running outside isn't even an option in Canada. Playing weekly pick up football and basketball at the Y to get the cardio up.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-2532141-1A5DDE6500000578-170_634x772.jpg

article-2532141-1A5E798D00000578-131_634x624.jpg

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
you better wisen up and see whats obvious.:ufdup:
Eagles? Buzzsaw in the NFC playoffs :damn:
Lakers? We in a race with Bucks for 1st :russ:
United? at this point CL place is like a trophy :youngsabo:
He has to play Fabio or buy someone in January. Evra is exhausted man. Smalling is playing out of position, but that is no excuse to get deebod like that. Midfield is whack, breh. Usually I would say put Roon is the midfield but we need his goals. It was Adnan, Welbeck, Rooney, then everyone else. I don't even want to go to redcafe right now
Cafe has been a lot like rawk this season :heh:

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Who's gonna wanna come here breh this team ain't shyt:damn:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I can only imagine it's one of those mind of matter things, people just pushing themselves to their absolute limit which is admirable tbf.

Wouldn't mind trying a marathon at some stage tbh.

i started running last year and was set do a half...but mid summer i got too :flabbynsick: drinking and missing morning runs. this year i gotta do it. i find always new music helps getting me up for a run..