Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i started running last year and was set do a half...but mid summer i got too :flabbynsick: drinking and missing morning runs. this year i gotta do it. i find always new music helps getting me up for a run..
You brehs know of any running apps?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
While I more than agree with the midfield part, this team is still good enough to be in a better position than we're currently in. This is the same exact team that won the league last year by like 11 points. A winning manager would be able to get results out of this group. Just so happens that a winning manager is what Moyes is not.

United won last season, because they were the best out of a bad bunch, regardless if they won the league by double digits. Fergie being there, helped paper over the cracks. From the moment Fergie left, United stood still, everyone else got better and younger squad wise, while United stayed the same and got a year :flabbynsick: RVP, Evra, Vidic, Rio, Carrick all over 30, Gooney on his bad days is pushing 40. Minus RVP, thats 5 key players from the last 5-6 years all on the decline physically and the only player who has been up to their standards of previous years this season is Gooney (who has been your best player) and he has his own agenda for doing so.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
My fav scene from the last season was the Art recognizing ol boy gangsta :wow:

ibnqgnJRyJYlle.gif

This show, this show right hurrr, is the only drama, that has me :laff: every ep.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
One of my friends used the app called Get Running. It's for the real :flabbynsick: brehs.

It basically builds your running to get you to the point that you can run a 5K.

I mentioned it before but podcasts are great to run to. Get something interesting to listen to. I've found that listening to music sometimes fukks up my pace and a lot of times I have my ipod on shuffle so I spend a lot of the run looking for a song to listen to.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I can only imagine it's one of those mind of matter things, people just pushing themselves to their absolute limit which is admirable tbf.

Wouldn't mind trying a marathon at some stage tbh.
i just see it the same way i see golf, except i actually want to be good at it instead of just wishing it would disappear from the earth

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
^^^ Same for me horse

New Years Eve I smashed a PAWG from the back. Today I sent one of them risky texts to another girl, still ain't get no reply :banderas: 2014 I can't bag a W without catching an L still :banderas:
two steps foward one step back still equals a net W :banderas:

this get running app might be worth the 2.99 :patrice:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
i just see it the same way i see golf, except i actually want to be good at it instead of just wishing it would disappear from the earth

golf is the other thing i picked up:bryan::banderas:...every other weekend i was out there...shyt is addictive cause you constantly trying to get better...saturdays were so perfect wake 630 get in five miles, come back shower quick nap then the course..

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
For earbuds I used to run with the Sony ones that loop around your ears, never fall out, good audio quality and they're only about $10 on Amazon.

I think I might try to read a book a week this year, I've tried in the past but I get so distracted on the internet :ffs:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
golf is the other thing i picked up:bryan::banderas:...every other weekend i was out there...shyt is addictive cause you constantly trying to get better...saturdays were so perfect wake 630 get in five miles, come back shower quick nap then the course..
breh golf makes me fukking furious. even the video games are frustrating. i just find so many reasons to hate it that i dont even bother to try

i bet when i'm 60 i'll be a daily runner/weekly golf player with a 5 handicap

For earbuds I used to run with the Sony ones that loop around your ears, never fall out, good audio quality and they're only about $10 on Amazon.

I think I might try to read a book a week this year, I've tried in the past but I get so distracted on the internet :ffs:
got some money left on the amazon gift card, those warehouse workers are gonna have to suffer just a wee bit more :sadbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
ps @penfield a book a week? :gladbron: :whew: you makin me look bad breh. i told myself i'd read 10 books last year, i got to 7.

one of them had 600 pages and is written in a really weird style, so i was proud of myself after that

but yeah this year i wanna do more exercise that isnt just for fun (like basketball/footy), read more and just be overall more organized and out in front of shyt instead of scrambling at the last minute