Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_myqjcnc6t91qfj1xoo1_1280.jpg

My nikka Merts :wow:

Theo's toe though:leostare:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
On the running discussion. I disappointed so many people in my life (:to:) by not doing track in college but I just couldn't be bothered with that shyt. It wasn't fun at all and there was no point. That along with the fact that I was furious the coach offered this bum nikka a scholly and not me (even though I have the stats I was better than that boy) cuz he's 6'4 and I'm "only" 6. Now he didn't say that but that's the vibe I was getting no paranoia. I'm if not shooting an object into a net (soccer, basketball, hockey) I won't mess with it with the exception of the gawd sport boxing. I am getting :flabbynsick: in terms of my heart though. I eat unhealthy as fock and never exercise because I'm slowly committing suicide on a I don't care, we all gotta die at some point steez. I don't know I've been thinking about running but the laziness in me :lallana:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For earbuds I used to run with the Sony ones that loop around your ears, never fall out, good audio quality and they're only about $10 on Amazon.

I think I might try to read a book a week this year, I've tried in the past but I get so distracted on the internet :ffs:

I got a kindle last march or so, been reading about one a month, just finished 12 years a slave, very interesting.

I've found the kindle has really put reading bsck in my life, just the accessibility if anything.

Any other books on slavery that anyone can recommend?

Soloman Northrup in 12 years said he kind've glossed over the more brutal apse ya, so looking for a memoir that includes more of the horror.

Good book anyway.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
ps @penfield a book a week? :gladbron: :whew: you makin me look bad breh. i told myself i'd read 10 books last year, i got to 7.

one of them had 600 pages and is written in a really weird style, so i was proud of myself after that

but yeah this year i wanna do more exercise that isnt just for fun (like basketball/footy), read more and just be overall more organized and out in front of shyt instead of scrambling at the last minute

That's my spiritual adviser :to:

140101064013716024.gif

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
On the running discussion. I disappointed so many people in my life (:to:) by not doing track in college but I just couldn't be bothered with that shyt. It wasn't fun at all and there was no point. That along with the fact that I was furious the coach offered this bum nikka a scholly and not me (even though I have the stats I was better than that boy) cuz he's 6'4 and I'm "only" 6. Now he didn't say that but that's the vibe I was getting no paranoia. I'm if not shooting an object into a net (soccer, basketball, hockey) I won't mess with it with the exception of the gawd sport boxing. I am getting :flabbynsick: in terms of my heart though. I eat unhealthy as fock and never exercise because I'm slowly committing suicide on a I don't care, we all gotta die at some point steez. I don't know I've been thinking about running but the laziness in me :lallana:
you remind me of a breh i once knew, named myself
except i'm barely scraping 6' :flabbynsick:
I got a kindle last march or so, been reading about one a month, just finished 12 years a slave, very interesting.

I've found the kindle has really put reading bsck in my life, just the accessibility if anything.

Any other books on slavery that anyone can recommend?

Soloman Northrup in 12 years said he kind've glossed over the more brutal apse ya, so looking for a memoir that includes more of the horror.

Good book anyway.
The Known World is a good one
Escape on the Pearl isnt about slavery as much as it's about slaves from DC escaping. written by the wife of Tom Ricks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_E._Ricks_%28journalist%29 and my neighbor, incidentally :ehh:
That's my spiritual adviser :to:

140101064013716024.gif
we gone make it breh :lawd:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
One thing that stood out to me today was how "Oh Well" Moyes was after the final whistle. He no doubt cares but he was just like :manny: in stoppage time and after the game.

Him and Rooney :ld:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
One thing that stood out to me today was how "Oh Well" Moyes was after the final whistle. He no doubt cares but he was just like :manny: in stoppage time and after the game.

Him and Rooney :ld:
Well Rooney almost killed the ref after Ashley Young's no call so he still wants to win. Moyes already knows what time it is so he just accepted it