Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Happy New Year brehs, had a fun and interesting night. Then got up and I had a power outage. (no clue how long it was out, I got up around 10:30) :dead:

Thankfully it came on an hour or so after I woke up :whew:

The one good thing about Comcast's shytty ineptitude with Premier League Extra Time is that it allowed me to watch the entire Arsenal match On-Demand once the 2nd half got underway in real time (it started for me at 11am eastern time) So with the power being out until like 11:30, I was able to watch without any outside contact. Bendtner :wow:. THats my big Viking Stud. :to:

Shake Shack>>>>>5 Guys. Everything about Shake Shack pisses on other burger spots. I am a believer. Unfortunately its an "city" fast food spot, so you wont find it in your burbs. And of course Popeyes is a venerable presence in this -- old -- conversation.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Happy new year brehs. :smugbiden:

@Montez Ashley Cole watching this twitter stuff like
YNq4nmN.png

Speaking of fast food that's one thing I'm looking to stop this year brehs. It's mad convenient after work/coming home late to get a couple wangs or some shat but nah mayne, I'm done.
VCOver.gif

Buying healthy and preparing meals is also long as fook but I'm gonna give it a proper go. Also no more Lucozade @Bury Da Bwoy even doe it's the GOAT drank breh :noah:

Gonna start taking better care of my body tbh. Good thing is I've never smoked (bar a lil shisha socially a few years ago :snoop:), no drugs/alcohol so I'm alright in that sense. Just gotta switch up my diet and start hitting gym again like I used to. Ain't been gym in well over a year now :flabbynsick:

I'd say I was in my best shape in my final year of uni when I was 14 stones (195-200lb), I'm about 6'4 so that was a good, athletic look for your boy. :wow:

Need to lose 2 stones to get back to those levels. Great thing about being tall is you never look sloppy if you put on a bit of weight, I'd be facked otherwise :whew:
Even now people say 'you look alright' but I tell em I feel :flabbynsick: doe.
breh, I used to think you were like 5'9" :heh:

Im def gonna fet on the healthy life style. Joined a gym for cheap thats down the street from me and I subscribe to Men's Health.

Im just trying to get to 190 of more muscle tone. (about 200 now)

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh, I used to think you were like 5'9" :heh:

Im def gonna fet on the healthy life style. Joined a gym for cheap thats down the street from me and I subscribe to Men's Health.

Im just trying to get to 190 of more muscle tone. (about 200 now)
:pachaha:

Yeah that 190-200 range is what I'm aiming for too breh. You consider running outside? Got a couple parks near me, think I'll do my cardio outside and weights at the gym.