Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Breh you have to understand strikers/centre forwards dont get scoring properly till they hit between 23-26 in age not goals. It took Etoo till he was 23 to hit over 20 goals in a season. Cavani & Falcao if you look at their records before their moves to Napoli and Porto, it was signs of potential. Then if you look at players like Suarez & Diego Costa, they only started scoring more consistently/lethal level till now and they 25/26 Obviously you have those freaks like Fowler & Owen, but their careers were done by 25. Not sayin Welbeck will reach those level, but if can easily be a 20 goal a season player. also factor in that Welbeck can play on either flank and upfront
I never saw it that way

4n0YX.gif

He's still suspect :lallana:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
the thing about Heskey comparison is that he's not that type of player

> using him completely wrong and expect him to be something he's not cause of the one-dimensional quality of english football

shouldve went to italy or something, but all americans are obsessed with this hustle and bustle premier league nonsense

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
the thing about Heskey comparison is that he's not that type of player

> using him completely wrong and expect him to be something he's not cause of the one-dimensional quality of english football

shouldve went to italy or something, but all americans are obsessed with this hustle and bustle premier league nonsense

Isnt Dozy a CF? Or you tellin us hes really a #10

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lolz at this Heskey slander.

Young Emile was infinitely better than this bum will ever be.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel bad for gus poyet because this Sunderland team is shyt and he isn't a bad coach...I didn't watch the first half but Fletcher n Altidore cant play together plus it leaves that shyt midfield all open in the middle