Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gus wasn't very liked by the Uruguay media/people..very underrated as a footballer by Uruguayans..plus like I said once he started playing for a team no one knew about (Chelsea) no one really cared

as for me switching back idk breh im going whererever el pistolero takes me:shaq:
I thought you South Americans lapped that world club cup stuff up doe? :ohhh:We were world champs ffs. Or is that just the Brazilian's who think it actually means something?
ULWrcoO.png

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought you South Americans lapped that world club cup stuff up doe? :ohhh:We were world champs ffs. Or is that just the Brazilian's who think it actually means something?
ULWrcoO.png
no its not just Brazilians breh its all south America..thats why I mentioned that Madrid goal because at the time that was mentioned in Uruguay

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
All this Danny and Jozy and slander :wow:

They're the forward duo of my dreams/FIFA squads :blessed:

And did someone really have to have it explained to them that propa propa forwards ain't shyt till they get older? :dwillhuh:

Danny is going to be relevant into his mid-30's.

Word to my nikka Klose. He's STILL banging them in :damn:

Danny's ceiling looking a bit more Mario Gomez right now doe :patrice: But on a real nikka scale of things, that's not bad, that's not good, that's really good :ehh:

But as someone said, Cole had a reputation for being wasteful, and look how many he still managed to get in over his career.

Welbz :stylin: is forevah :lawd:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this Danny and Jozy and slander :wow:

They're the forward duo of my dreams/FIFA squads :blessed:

And did someone really have to have it explained to them that propa propa forwards ain't shyt till they get older? :dwillhuh:

Danny is going to be relevant into his mid-30's.

Word to my nikka Klose. He's STILL banging them in :damn:

Danny's ceiling looking a bit more Mario Gomez right now doe :patrice: But on a real nikka scale of things, that's not bad, that's not good, that's really good :ehh:

But as someone said, Cole had a reputation for being wasteful, and look how many he still managed to get in over his career.

Welbz :stylin: is forevah :lawd:
I'm not even trolling right now when I say Welbeck > Balotelli. :ehh:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm not even trolling right now when I say Welbeck > Balotelli. :ehh:
If anyone is even kinda honest with themselves, the question of "Which would you rather on your team" only has one answer. Mario is better in front of the net, and that's it. And even at that, Welbz has scored as many goals as he has this year...so what does Mario have over him? :patrice: