Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You've been gassing Welbeck for the dawn of time even though he's shyt but scores some lucky goals for England ya cac :camby:

Oh the fury.

I've never called Welbeck world class, or a top player. Like I've always said he'll never be a great goalscorer, but a sorcer of great goals and his workrate is better than anyones barrng an inform/something to prove Gooney. Surely as a fan its nice to see local lads play for their club (oh wait you only been supporting them since some time from 08) :lolbron: Welbeck helping United regain some pride, while Van Rapes inner boy has taken his ball home and isnt up for the fight.

:heh: Typical kids with name calling. Take your Cac business to TLR

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Oh the fury.

I've never called Welbeck world class, or a top player. Like I've always said he'll never be a great goalscorer, but a sorcer of great goals and his workrate is better than anyones barrng an inform/something to prove Gooney. Surely as a fan its nice to see local lads play for their club (oh wait you only been supporting them since some time from 08) :lolbron: Welbeck helping United regain some pride, while Van Rapes inner boy has taken his ball home and isnt up for the fight.

:heh: Typical kids with name calling. Take your Cac business to TLR
You said I'm doing typical name calling but look at the bullshyt I bolded :mike: typical commonwealth shyte :camby:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You said I'm doing typical name calling but look at the bullshyt I bolded :mike: typical commonwealth shyte :camby:

:umad:

Thats not even in the same postal/zip code to even compared, mi yout. But how long you been supporting United?

Its amazing how your anti Welbeck agenda has no quotes to back up your points that people called him a top top player/world class etc etc.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:umad:

Thats not even in the same postal/zip code to even compared, mi yout. But how long you been supporting United?

Its amazing how your anti Welbeck agenda has no quotes to back up your points that people called him a top top player/world class etc etc.
During Euro's breh I'm not gonna go back and look for it but it was "he was the skills to be a top player" "once he gets his finishing down he can be world class" I rememba :birdman:

I focked with United since Van Nilsterooy days back when we had to order matches on PPV :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
During Euro's breh I'm not gonna go back and look for it but it was "he was the skills to be a top player" "once he gets his finishing down he can be world class" I rememba :birdman:

I focked with United since Van Nilsterooy days back when we had to order matches on PPV :manny:

Breh, like DEAD SERIOUS. You dumb? Not window licking dribbling down your jumper dumb. But that smart dumb, not genius level IQ smart dumb, where being anti social and could be borderline autism, but where you smart at studies smart, but dumb in most other things? :what: you going to misconstrued people talkin about potential and what he can become, to him being the finish article. :mindblown:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
what is this welbeck garbage when jozy is about to play. you're about to see what a top striker is all about.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Breh, like DEAD SERIOUS. You dumb? Not window licking dribbling down your jumper dumb. But that smart dumb, not genius level IQ smart dumb, but where you smart at studies smart, but dumb in most other things? :what: you going to misconstrued people talkin about potential and what he can become, to him being the finish article. :mindblown:
He can't become shyt that's the problem doe. You people seeing him for something he's not and I'm trying to tell yall that but I guess I'm dumb :yeshrug: