Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He can't become shyt that's the problem doe. You people seeing him for something he's not and I'm trying to tell yall that but I guess I'm dumb :yeshrug:

4919356+_ff737cd80eeca0ae1d3229b7c7f86d66.jpeg

The rest of your post is just pure hate.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
nikkas tryin to explain the cardiff thing to the 150 hardcore who are watching this bullshyt game like there are 5 million viewers :heh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'll admit I hate the breh. All the chances I've seen him miss, hesitate on, or ruin completely by falling to the ground has me :evil: towards him. If he scores against Chelsea doe :leon:

Breh you have to understand strikers/centre forwards dont get scoring properly till they hit between 23-26 in age not goals. It took Etoo till he was 23 to hit over 20 goals in a season. Cavani & Falcao if you look at their records before their moves to Napoli and Porto, it was signs of potential. Then if you look at players like Suarez & Diego Costa, they only started scoring more consistently/lethal level till now and they 25/26 Obviously you have those freaks like Fowler & Owen, but their careers were done by 25. Not sayin Welbeck will reach those level, but if can easily be a 20 goal a season player. all the while still bringing all the things he does to a team which you ignore and his versatility

Last edited: