Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Ax4AkQECMAA3HuE.jpg:medium

The future :bow::bow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I've never felt like he would spend more than five years at Madrid. It started off poor and has turned into a giant lose-lose situation. The direct comparisons to Messi, the absurd pressure heaped onto Jose and the squad to win everything every year (and Jose being a threat to leave every year), Barca racing past them as an organization, La Liga financially crumbling. As of now I'd honestly say that he's wasted the prime years of his career at Madrid.

He and especially Kaka royally assfukked their legacies with the move.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Kaka was going to fall off at Milan anyway. His knees were bad.

I dont agree that Cronaldo messed up his legacy tho. Dude would be compared to Messi wherever he is playing and that team probably would not be better than Barcelona was.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
He's not going to City, referring to Godnaldo. He would be selling himself short going to PSG. I say either back to United or he extends at Real.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You really linking to EPL Talk and something that c*nt Harris wrote? Worst website ever. And actively encourages bandwagonism/fakery for Americans. Except for the TV listings, I like that.

One of the only people that I'd take a good swing at, for the WFD thing.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just googled for the link breh, no idea what epl talk is, and that dude is just one of many reporting the figures, he didn't conduct the shyt himself.