Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
'ckin beckham, donovan and keane

fuuuckin disappointed m8s. we had that in the bag

one of these days i'll get serious about posting and write something about the timbers disappointing season.

until then fukk a yoyo1yoy2oy1 and his mls galaxy. fackin joke of a league. no wonder euros like my man scorch don't take this shyt seriously.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see Amir, see what happens when you look past your opponent? I make money off your fraud ass...my coli cash looking real heavy, real ricey :myman: (wish I had the balls to put real money down on it though :to:)

and :ohhh: outs to man like penfield and don rhymus, i've never thought to try listening to that new wave stuff (I was always under the impression new wave was a blanket term that didn't actually mean anything) but i'm gonna use these posts as a foundation

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I didnt know that:ohhh:

Breh, these idiots still think Ross was a cocaine kingpin. This isnt the first time recently either, remember Plies? Its a joke.

Horse, I think im done with Extreme Skins experiment, but I think imma go out with a super trolling bang. I cant stand most middle aged white people.

Links to your best work? I feel like trolling there as a cowboys fan in mr swag mode but I'm not motivated enough to keep it up.

More New wave links coming when I post from CPU, that is if that's cool with frush of course

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_la1c77LP331qddd2no1_500.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Anyone catch Atletico MG yesterday? They went up 0-1 with a Dinho pk playing away to Figuerense, then Figurense scored 3 goals, 3-1, then Atletico scored 3 goals to win it 3-4! A championship run indeed, today we play Gremio, my second time at the newly refurbished Independence Stadium.

Yoyo you remember the 1950 World Cup right, it was in Brazil, and at the Independence USA played England, what was that score again?!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My review of the El-P/Killer Mike/Asher Roth show last night.

- Asher ate shyt :pachaha:. He grew up 30 minutes from Center City Philly and he still couldn't get any love.
- Mike killed it. Totally forgot he did Neva Scared remix
- El-P brought the house down. Did the whole Cancer 4 Cure album and few older songs as an encore.

Missed the Union game (and the fights) as a result. I see the gawd Valdes saved them at the end. :obama:

Oh, and Portland :pachaha:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
[ame=http://youtu.be/pCSQXouUsp4]David Beckham FREE KICK & 35 Yard BLAST, Robbie Keane GOALS Pound Portland Timbers - YouTube[/ame]

Eoin

Pro
Daps
tumblr_m7439jj5bi1rrpwlpo1_1280.jpg

8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'ckin beckham, donovan and keane

fuuuckin disappointed m8s. we had that in the bag

one of these days i'll get serious about posting and write something about the timbers disappointing season.

until then fukk a yoyo1yoy2oy1 and his mls galaxy. fackin joke of a league. no wonder euros like my man scorch don't take this shyt seriously.

I actually watched a bit of MLS highlights the other day waiting for press pass to come on. :skip:

Dallas vs New York I think it was. lol at the tall black breh blatantly fouling the defender for the second goal, I would have been fuming to concede that.

Standard of football was lower than Championship I thought, probably division one at best.