Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah fukk that, he needs quick feet and skill to play that position. He thinks so slowly, has such slow feet and movement it just wouldnt work. Plus 9 times outta 10 he cuts into the centre and loses it

:what:

He has more skill than Bale does. Dont know how u can write off a player when it took Bale nearly 3 years to find his feet. Lamela isnt a natural winger I know this because Ive been watching the breh since his River days. He only played RW because Roma is built round Totti and Zeman loves attackin and 433.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:whew:

:dead: at that lineup tho, Eriksen as a disciplined CM
YNq4nmN.png

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
:what:

He has more skill than Bale does. Dont know how u can write off a player when it took Bale nearly 3 years to find his feet. Lamela isnt a natural winger I know this because Ive been watching the breh since his River days. He only played RW because Roma is built round Totti and Zeman loves attackin and 433.

:usure:

tbh ive only seen this kid since he's moved to spurs. Remember bale was a leftback until 2010-2011 season, and then was strictly a winger. IIRC harry played him in the free role in his last half season, then AVB had him in the free role all last season.

Lamela has played left and right in a 433 at spurs, and apart from one game against sheriff in the europa league, he has been hot trash. literally shown nothing impressive. Even chadli has had a few moments for spurs.

Atleast Bales making it rain with his "lack of skill" compared to lamela .

I dont think lamela is cut out for the prem

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:usure:

tbh ive only seen this kid since he's moved to spurs. Remember bale was a leftback until 2010-2011 season, and then was strictly a winger. IIRC harry played him in the free role in his last half season, then AVB had him in the free role all last season.

Lamela has played left and right in a 433 at spurs, and apart from one game against sheriff in the europa league, he has been hot trash. literally shown nothing impressive. Even chadli has had a few moments for spurs

Tbf Erik took 6-7 months to adjust to life in Serie A, so i expect him to take atleast that same amount to get to grips with the EPL. Plus you musta forgot about how hot trash Bale and Modric were when they first came to Spurs...shyt even Sandro was garbage i remember him losing the ball to Kevin Davies and him scoring right after that and ppl wanted him sold right after that :snoop: patience breh , hopefully Tim can help them all settle and gel.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
that bentalib guy looks deece.

sherwood took a risk with that midfield but it paid off :ehh:

forgot how fast adebayor is when he actually plays with passion

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
that bentalib guy looks deece.

sherwood took a risk with that midfield but it paid off :ehh:

forgot how fast adebayor is when he actually plays with passion

My Spurs mate texted me, sayin 'that Man Ade', I texted him back after the 2nd goal and said 'Should keep Sherwood till the end of the season, which will coninside with Ade's form finally going.' Afterall hes good for 6-12months under a new manager, that 2nd season tho :patrice:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@Abso831 how you feeling about Lamela m8. Should he stay, should he go, was his price tag justified, which position is he best in? Floor is yours m8

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
@Abso831 how you feeling about Lamela m8. Should he stay, should he go, was his price tag justified, which position is he best in? Floor is yours m8

Don't get a whole bunch of chances to catch Tottenham because I work every other weekend, but to judge a player in his first year is unfair. On top of losing a manager in the process. I know football isn't like most sports. They're less patient with progression, but you have to be reasonable when you an investment with anything in life, I don't see a footballer as any different. Say if van Persie's second season was his first, would have United been calling for his head? That's my general thoughts on the situation.