Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Why did I keep subjecting myself to this :snoop: ? @Montez

Think all Knick fans are subconsciously into S&M :manny:. It's not even the car crash element anymore. Every game is the same fukking tragedy. Can't score without Melo, opposing point guards ripping us a new one, late rally, timely buckets from opposing team. The universal feeling is the complete lack of faith in them fixing this mess.

I'm guessing we hope Melo shyts on the franchise after one of these games but he's been a good soldier. Still wouldn't resign him but he isn't the problem. When Woodson gets fired they will go on a run.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I keep thinking back to the time last year this girl asked me to try out for the college play and I was like "nawl I'm good :lallana" cuz I was too shook and had no confidence but I really think I woulda been nice with it. It was that how to succeed in business musical shyt and I can't sing sooooooo. @concise didn't you say you wanted to be an actor?

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I keep thinking back to the time last year this girl asked me to try out for the college play and I was like "nawl I'm good :lallana" cuz I was too shook and had no confidence but I really think I woulda been nice with it. It was that how to succeed in business musical shyt and I can't sing sooooooo. @concise didn't you say you wanted to be an actor?

Kinda, sorta.
I think I said I thought about majoring in Theater when I was in college and I had no idea what to pick - it was a top 3 option. :laugh: I don't have the drive or passion (brainwashing) to chase that, especially since I feel like acting isn't as powerful an art as all the others.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think spurs are my new favorite team overnight

Sherwood like YOLO and throws on 7 attacking players :heh:

Rose, Siggy, Lamela, Eriksen, Ade in there like fukk it

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Guardian's 100 best footballers in the world is just embarrassing.

Hazard at 100 ffs
YNq4nmN.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
100 best anything is pointless. Like power rankings and obsessing over fantasy. Half of the American sports media is about that hypothetical nonsense and thats why I dont watch

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, although you would expect better from them. Hazard at 100 just doesn't make any sense :wtf:, it's such an obvious troll job.