Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Thats why your in Asia or where ever it is this year
yup

first day of the Olympics, Arsenal will be in Malaysia or Hong Kong (cant remember).

Were supposed to goto Nigeria, but I dont think Nigeria will be getting any major events for some time now with Boko Haram.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
man now that nowak is gone and the youngsters are free to attack and run wild, it's fukkin :ahh: watching the union

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Rhymus and Pen talk to me about some New Wave, I want the real B-side type stuff(your know how I role), real shyt, not the obvious. Trying to put together a little something for this 36 year old White chick at my job, who is technically my boss(but we cool), and i'm the only person, who understands her vibe.

Basically we don't traded traded some music so far, I hit her off with some of my stylings, and she just made a classic blues thing for me. Trying to counter act with some real shyt.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just listened to 2 Chainz for the first time, just wanted to see what the fuss was all about. Cause all them niccas at work listen to him, didn't know he was Tity Boi. But on the real tho, why is a College grad trying to act like some trap dude.

I find it funny that most of his fans don't even seem to know that dude is essentially the exact opposite of what he portrays.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Hey Rhymus and Pen talk to me about some New Wave, I want the real B-side type stuff(your know how I role), real shyt, not the obvious. Trying to put together a little something for this 36 year old White chick at my job, who is technically my boss(but we cool), and i'm the only person, who understands her vibe.

Basically we don't traded traded some music so far, I hit her off with some of my stylings, and she just made a classic blues thing for me. Trying to counter act with some real shyt.

what do you mean by new wave? talking heads/blondie? new york dolls? 2 tone stuff like madness? synthpop? new wave is very general.

if you want electronic new wave music, start here: The Pleasure Principle (Gary Numan album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this dude gary numan is the godfather of those house music acts i've seen you mention on here :boss:

i bet you know that already though :manny:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you mean by new wave? talking heads/blondie? new york dolls? 2 tone stuff like madness? synthpop? new wave is very general.

if you want electronic new wave music, start here: The Pleasure Principle (Gary Numan album) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this dude gary numan is the godfather of those house music acts i've seen you mention on here :boss:

i bet you know that already though :manny:

I don't fukking know, 80's New Wave, I just need a starting point, then i'll quickly find my way to the real obscure shyt, like I do with every genre.:ooh: