Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
:wow: I wanna give Jozy a hug and a pat on the head right now :wow:

after seeing the best chance of the match (created by him) go over the bar after a johnson shot misses by like 10 feet high and wide

dude just sank to his knees for a good 5 seconds

The hate for dude is strong, it's like he doesn't play like the big black b*stards so they don't like him. Actually think his hold play is good, just a terrible team.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The hate for dude is strong, it's like he doesn't play like the big black b*stards so they don't like him. Actually think his hold play is good, just a terrible team.
definitely not this time.. only the knee-jerkers are talking shyt, most people know what he's going through

ran himself to the ground today

:bow: amazing effort by the lads

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
This is dejavu all over again. There ain't no way in hell we a title-contending team at the moment.

we got strikers dat ain't scorin for shyt.
lineups and formations dat ain't workin for shyt.
defense.....fukking horrendous. :pacspit:

Di Matteo, Hiddink, Ancelotti and Mourinho during da 04-07 seasons were da only dudes to bring out da best in us. I don't kno who or what the fukk i've been watching these past few days, but to only score 1 goal against steau, 2 against crystal palace and then to lose and get knocked out by sunderland? :dahell:

Abramovich better be at cobham tomorrow:demonic:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
This is dejavu all over again. There ain't no way in hell we a title-contending team at the moment.

we got strikers dat ain't scorin for shyt.
lineups and formations dat ain't workin for shyt.
defense.....fukking horrendous. :pacspit:

Di Matteo, Hiddink, Ancelotti and Mourinho during da 04-07 seasons were da only dudes to bring out da best in us. I don't kno who or what the fukk i've been watching these past few days, but to only score 1 goal against steau, 2 against crystal palace and then to lose and get knocked out by sunderland? :dahell:

Abramovich better be at cobham tomorrow:demonic:

:dahell: its the capital one cup tho

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only watched bits of the second half and extra time but my word Ashley Cole is beyond :flabbynsick:

Flabby and done. :flabbynsick:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
:dahell: its the capital one cup tho

You think that fukkin matters? :what:

our performance was utterly disgraceful. Look at liverpool and city. City is on course to pass us for most goals in a season. I mean, da fuk was essien doin playin right back when he had terry on da bench? :mindblown: Dat ain't his natural position and it clearly showed when ki cut across him and scored.

Mata didn't even make the team sheet. What the fukk is that? :why: Fukk mourinho. :pacspit::pacspit:He ruining a perfectly good player and for what reason? Because he hardly comes back and defends? What if he gets the boot and mata leaves in the january transfer window? We lost a perfectly good player for nothing.

Dem north-london b!tches gonne give us another L on monday. :aicmon:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
You think that fukkin matters? :what:

our performance was utterly disgraceful. Look at liverpool and city. City is on course to pass us for most goals in a season. I mean, da fuk was essien doin playin right back when he had terry on da bench? :mindblown: Dat ain't his natural position and it clearly showed when ki cut across him and scored.

Mata didn't even make the team sheet. What the fukk is that? :why: Fukk mourinho. :pacspit::pacspit:He ruining a perfectly good player and for what reason? Because he hardly comes back and defends? What if he gets the boot and mata leaves in the january transfer window? We lost a perfectly good player for nothing.

Dem north-london b!tches gonne give us another L on monday. :aicmon:

You can keep writing dissertations and shyt but fact is it was a Capital one Cup game :dahell: ya'll got Champs League/League/Fa Cup to contend with....leave the breadcrumbs for Spurs and shyt.