Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
As far as signing him goes, i hope not.

It would surely signal the end of Nani. Why spend 25+ mil on some potential fraud from brazil when we already have the best winger in Europe?:beli:

He obviously wouldn't play through the middle considering we just bought Kagawa.

You kind of have a point with the Lucas signing, (and not about Nani being the best whatever in the world) but there comes a time when a player just has to move on, best for the player and the club, and thats where United-Nani relationship is right. Seems like Nani confidence is shot also. Fergie rotates them too much and Nani aint feeling at home like Ronaldo was.

On the whole Lucas debacle, hes got Ronaldo/Nani like characteristics, and could play inside, and under Fergies win,g could turn into a monster (Ronaldo) or be wasted talent (Anderson), :ohmy: if he develops playing inside though

This new Nas album is fireee tho, amirite :lawd:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It's on espn soccernet. More credible than goal.com and those other publications. I know we courted his fam and agent this past week

I assume you mean relatively credible.

They'll have just picked the story up from somewhere else.

And you KNOW that? You should go on twitter and be an ITK.

BOBN

Pro
Daps
AxxBKa1CMAAuDtE.jpg

Rios a boss.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Rio supposed to have referenced 'bounty'(the chocolate bar) toward Glen Johnson during the suarez stuff as well.

Rio :wow: