Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was on a bus with my friend in september of this year and he was doing that shyt

he's 29 :upsetfavre:

fukking hoodrat. we're not cool anymore after a decade+ due to some other shyt, and every time i get :sadcam: about it, i remember shyt he used to do like that and just
smokey-shoo.gif

tBxEgRT.gif

That's reason enough to cut ties imho.

@SCORCH remember the triplet dasilva kids I told you about that play for chelsea (and i'm best friends with their oldest brother). Well, Jay (the left back) was captain I think for the second half. Lil man is a beat.

And tbf to the kids and that result. They did just lose to Brazil U17's 2-1 in a tournament final the day before I believe. :yeshrug:

Probably see more of him in the FA Youth Cup this year. :tu:

@yoyoyo1

KYLE SCOTT - midfielder
Honorary mention because he holds dual USA - UK citizenship and has appeared for USA U18 already. He's made only four substitute appearances for Chelsea U18 so far, although at still just 16, that's nothing to scoff at.

America's next great hope. :banderas:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
You're giving Arsenal too much credit as the best team in the EPL right now. Remember, the EPL is absolutely asscheeks, then rethink these matchups. Athletico is on the tupac level this year. They would give Arsenal el worko.

They better hope for PSG.
are u dizzy blood?