Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
You're giving Arsenal too much credit as the best team in the EPL right now. Remember, the EPL is absolutely asscheeks, then rethink these matchups. Athletico is on the tupac level this year. They would give Arsenal el worko.

They better hope for PSG.
I'm the first to discredit the Prem, but let's not act like most leagues are wack this year. La Liga is the weakest its been in many years, even Valencia Sevilla are veey weak. Bad Porto, Zenit, Wien is a ridiculously weak group. Atletico has been beating up on bums like Juve has been.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-2522173-1A0993A200000578-319_634x476.jpg

article-2522173-1A09847300000578-496_634x466.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Atletico aint that scary breh. They'd just be the next overrated foreign team we put on the Summer Jam screen.

:bryan::umad:, Atletico are currently the best team in spain :win: and are better balanced than Barca and Madrid, they'll knock Arsenal out if they get them. Only team Arsenal can get past is PSG.

You just know Arsenal gonna get Barca again :lolbron:, gonna be another battering at the Nou Camp :ahh:.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I fell in love only to find out later she was a bit of a whore.:whoa: I threw her in the bushes but I kinda miss her.

The bytchassness of Arsenal fans came out today (no shots fired at my homie @OneManGang :salute:). We building something. One year at a time. This year is about the league, next year with Suarez/Costa/Granny Shagger/Sanabria/Muriel/Draxler/Cambodian 7th divisioner Wenger found, CL.The only thing I was mad about was Ozil and Giroud playing 90 minutes. Too much crying man, enjoy the ride, Arsene got this. If we were #MoyezBoyz with that :flabbynsick: midfield I would slit my wrist. No team wants Arsenal. Outside of Bayern :camby:.

I would fancy us against City if not for short break. City living off potential and past performances too much.

@penfield Im too comfortable breh, it was my birthday and I was wtf am doing. My uncle is filthly rich and all he does is read on his porch and play tennis. As simple as that shyt is it had an impact on me. I think we're all in the battle about heart vs. Practicality/what we are suppose to be.