Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
USMNT U-17s destroying England in a friendly 5-1. :huhldup:

@SCORCH remember the triplet dasilva kids I told you about that play for chelsea (and i'm best friends with their oldest brother). Well, Jay (the left back) was captain I think for the second half. Lil man is a beat.

And tbf to the kids and that result. They did just lose to Brazil U17's 2-1 in a tournament final the day before I believe. :yeshrug:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Brendan Rodgers had an affair with a tranny? :huhldup:

BbSCoRdCIAAeSW0.jpg:large

Its on twitter right now. No idea if its true, but its good fodder to troll some Liverpool fans with. :pachaha:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I fell in love only to find out later she was a bit of a whore.:whoa: I threw her in the bushes but I kinda miss her.

The bytchassness of Arsenal fans came out today (no shots fired at my homie @OneManGang :salute:). We building something. One year at a time. This year is about the league, next year with Suarez/Costa/Granny Shagger/Sanabria/Muriel/Draxler/Cambodian 7th divisioner Wenger found, CL.The only thing I was mad about was Ozil and Giroud playing 90 minutes. Too much crying man, enjoy the ride, Arsene got this. If we were #MoyezBoyz with that :flabbynsick: midfield I would slit my wrist. No team wants Arsenal. Outside of Bayern :camby:.

I would fancy us against City if not for short break. City living off potential and past performances too much.

@penfield Im too comfortable breh, it was my birthday and I was wtf am doing. My uncle is filthly rich and all he does is read on his porch and play tennis. As simple as that shyt is it had an impact on me. I think we're all in the battle about heart vs. Practicality/what we are suppose to be.

That's funny.

Win the title first you fukkboys. Look how y'all change how you winning. I'm watching.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Brehs I fell in love only to find out later she was a bit of a whore.:whoa: I threw her in the bushes but I kinda miss her.
might leave you :mindblown: but i say retrieve her from the bushes. you love who you love breh. yeah you'd have to get over your balking at her being a nymph, but if you really love her, then you can. if you cant, you're not willing to love her

that's not simp shyt, that's real shyt. simp shyt is loving someone you're "supposed" to love, because then, in a way, you're simping your boys + people you dont even know. doin shyt that aint you just to impress them et al

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:dead: just read the skin bleaching thread. breh in there comparing himself to fantasia :dead: :dead: :dead: other dude's whole reference point is football players, and he got a football player's name as his username. i wonder if he realizes he's a homosexual :lupe:

concise

Veteran
Daps
might leave you :mindblown: but i say retrieve her from the bushes. you love who you love breh. yeah you'd have to get over your balking at her being a nymph, but if you really love her, then you can. if you cant, you're not willing to love her

that's not simp shyt, that's real shyt. simp shyt is loving someone you're "supposed" to love, because then, in a way, you're simping your boys + people you dont even know. doin shyt that aint you just to impress them et al

:mindblown:

Makes some sense. :ehh:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:dead: just read the skin bleaching thread. breh in there comparing himself to fantasia :dead: :dead: :dead: other dude's whole reference point is football players, and he got a football player's name as his username. i wonder if he realizes he's a homosexual :lupe:
I had to use the breh Papiss as a sacrificial lamb :to: