Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Pessimists in here, but I think Arsenal can beat United, PSG, Chelsea, Dortmund (already did), Atletico.

Barcelona/Madrid 50/50 and Bayern is a loss.
I pray the draw is friendly fam. We just dont have the resources to be a big team in multiple high level competitions. A win against City is the only good result. If we lose, it will be our worst run of games in almost a year.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Havent seen much of PSG this season but they are preferable IMO.Atletico look quite solid and hard to break down. 1st place would have left us with teams like Schalke,Gala,and whoever was 2nd in Man U's group.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Havent seen much of PSG this season but they are preferable IMO.Atletico look quite solid and hard to break down. 1st place would have left us with teams like Schalke,Gala,and whoever was 2nd in Man U's group.
drogba or kpb would have just got in that ass bruv :shaq:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Pessimists in here, but I think Arsenal can beat United, PSG, Chelsea, Dortmund (already did), Atletico.

Barcelona/Madrid 50/50 and Bayern is a loss.
You're giving Arsenal too much credit as the best team in the EPL right now. Remember, the EPL is absolutely asscheeks, then rethink these matchups. Athletico is on the tupac level this year. They would give Arsenal el worko.

They better hope for PSG.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You're giving Arsenal too much credit as the best team in the EPL right now. Remember, the EPL is absolutely asscheeks, then rethink these matchups. Athletico is on the tupac level this year. They would give Arsenal el worko.

They better hope for PSG.
Atletico aint that scary breh. They'd just be the next overrated foreign team we put on the Summer Jam screen.