Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
RIP Madiba.

A Titan of a man, fighter of inequality, injustice, and democracy that most spineless world leaders today should aspire to. Madiba, a man circumcised at 16 by an elderly tribesman with a spear.

If only I had an ounce of the mental strength and penile fortitude Madiba had :wow:

Prolific_1011

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami-Wade County
Started for me that way too, til I kinda grew up and shed the background stuff I was raised with. No doubt I still have an affinity for them and watch em but I don't feel the same passion I did when I was younger

Living in a non-hispanic area and having friends of all backgrounds probably helped. I know some people like me (well, that's basically everyone these days in cities isn't it) still with their identity defined by their other-nationality even though they were born here, just wasn't me though

I feel you. Aside from soccer and the food, I'm not really into Colombian culture as much as other Colombian-Americans I know.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Around this time of year I love and simultaneously hate best of the year album lists. On one hand, it's a completely arbitrary ranking based off of a few people's opinion whose opinion clashes with my opinion and that's ok because we are all here on God's green earth trying to make do with with what we have been given, and in these inscrutable, howling moments of pain and agony being repeated ad nauseum it's a miracle that we can find any sliver of joy whatsoever.

On the other hand it's not alright because this is the internet goddamnit, my opinion and I are the most important fukkers on this shyt and if I even get the fukking sniff that your opinion is out of line with my entire world order, well, you can just fukk right off.

And on a completely serious stony-faced noted, if Yeezus is your number one album of the year fukk you and your ears.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Didn't @horse. kills say @yoyoyo1 was Portuguese and Polish and his name was Joao Mieczysław or something like that :laff: :laff: :laff:
he still is as far i'm concerned
RIP Madiba.

A Titan of a man, fighter of inequality, injustice, and democracy that most spineless world leaders today should aspire to. Madiba, a man circumcised at 16 by an elderly tribesman with a spear.

If only I had an ounce of the mental strength and penile fortitude Madiba had :wow:
he got married for the third time at 80 too :gladbron:

so his penis was working well into his later years :wow:

:salute: ol' nel

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
@Grams put away this self defeatist waah waah i'm ugly shyt breh

all our lives suck to a degree, negativity and complacency just makes it worse.

getting girls used to be near impossible for me, until i stopped caring and just started knowing was the GOAT (in the room at the time). your aura changes and people wanna be around you more

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Grams put away this self defeatist waah waah i'm ugly shyt breh

all our lives suck to a degree, negativity and complacency just makes it worse.

getting girls used to be near impossible for me, until i stopped caring and just started knowing was the GOAT (in the room at the time). your aura changes and people wanna be around you more
Breh I know I'm not the most attractive guy but all my I'm ugly posts are just comedic relief and making fun of myself. I have confidence to go talk to girls and dem tings :manny:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
good luck cause you come off like you ugly as fukk m8 :huhldup:
How are you gonna tell me bagging slags was near impossible for you when you look like this :noah:

Tahar-Rahim-008.jpg

No Azpilicueta

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
How are you gonna tell me bagging slags was near impossible for you when you look like this :noah:

Tahar-Rahim-008.jpg

No Azpilicueta
:russ: i'm better lookin than that dude tho tbh. but he does look like he could be my brother

edit: it's a confidence thing breh :manny: when you dont have the stugotz to approach em, you get nada