Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hazard is arguably better right now and has a much higher ceiling imho.

Hazard looks great against defenders who are below average. But when he goes up against defenders who are either more physical or have pace, he doesn't affect the game as much since he can't dribble by them.

At least with Ozil, his ability to set up his teammates with his passing is always going to be at the same level no matter who he plays against.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hazard looks great against defenders who are below average. But when he goes up against defenders who are either more physical or have pace, he doesn't affect the game as much since he can't dribble by them.

At least with Ozil, his ability to set up his teammates with his passing is always going to be at the same level no matter who he plays against.
:comeon:

He played Bayern off the fooking park in the super cup game. Lahm/Bayern couldn't live with him. If he played for a team that worked the ball better in midfield he'd be unstoppable.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

He played Bayern off the fooking park in the super cup game. Lahm/Bayern couldn't live with him. If he played for a team that worked the ball better in midfield he'd be unstoppable.

:whoa: Hazard is a world-class player. But if I'm starting a team and it's either Hazard or Ozil, I'm taking Ozil.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

fukking Mitsubishi commercial had me all emotional because of this song. Ma nikka Bobby Caldwell :salute:. Outside of Arsene and Ozil, I've never been in love but this song catches me every time :to:

Man dem talking bout Super Cups now :banderas:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Im streaming it here at work, but what time will they draw so i can kno when to switch just in case i get busy​

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This manager's a bit different in that he doesn't name the team beforehand. You don't really get to know the team. The old manager used to give you a kind of a little bit of an idea if you'd be playing and stuff.

‘When you know you're playing the intensity goes up a little bit more on matchday and that's what you need to try and make sure you're doing even if you don't know you'll be playing to try and get to that intensity you'd be at when you know you're playing.

‘It's hard... it's hard to do that mentally because you spend a lot of nervous energy thinking "Am I playing?" or "Am I not playing?" and you're just going round in circles in your head and turning into a madman.’
So this is Rio's final year then? :ohhh: