Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...bus-watching-lose-game-53-league-outings.html

this is why the portuguese league is a joke

lose for the first time in 53 league games, brehs :dead:

article-2518257-19D7F79F00000578-184_634x337.jpg

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...bus-watching-lose-game-53-league-outings.html

this is why the portuguese league is a joke

lose for the first time in 53 league games, brehs :dead:

article-2518257-19D7F79F00000578-184_634x337.jpg
porto :lawd:

the funniest thing about the manchester downfall is how fergie is hanging around. the team is chasing his legacy while he's still watching like he's White Ghost Dad

at what point is it acceptable or advisable in any work environment for a boss to step down, choose his replacement (:heh:), and then stick around to see how he's doing? what a joke, the legend is really showing his ass here.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
More hyped than I should be for the World Cup draw :blessed: I'm a sucker for this type of shyt

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ Bury Da Bwoy, i love that boiler room are putting some grime on, but jeez, the audience tho.:beli:

Sorry breh, didn't realise you @'d me until now.

The boiler room crowd is the worst in existence. It's not even a legit club crowd, in the sense of them allowing people to just buy a ticket to go to a boiler room show. The crowd would actually be great if that was the case. Instead however, you basically have to know someone connected to boiler room or be in the london music/streetwear/fashion 'in-crowd' to get into the shows. You get in if your names on the list, if not, fucc off :beli: that's the only part about boiler room where they dropped the ball because you end up getting crowds like for example, every grime boiler room where 80% of the crowd doesn't know one riddim except for eskimo, i luv u or morgue. Just a bunch of cool kid hipster fuccbwoys. It made snese in the early days though cos they literally would just do the show in someones yard and you couldn't have some random ediats just coming into an artists yard and knowing where he/she/they live lol, but now they're big enough to open the sh1t to the general public.

Last edited: