Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:pachaha: You American brehs never learn. I remember all the hubris before both Ghana matches.

Y'all gonna get humbled once again :ufdup:

I getting tired of your African brehs doubting the USA footy. This is most tournament ready USA squad. We're not going be fooled by your flicks and nutmegs. Yall going to respect us. :pacspit:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:heh: you brehs take that Motherland shyt way too serious. its a myth :mjpls:

biography~~element25.jpg

No Afri-kan tim weel beet the great Améri-kah!!! you bet dat up!!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I getting tired of your African brehs doubting the USA footy. This is most tournament ready USA squad. We're not going be fooled by your flicks and nutmegs. Yall going to respect us. :pacspit:
Truth be told, back in the day when I was only exposed to BigSoccer type American fans I used to take glee in your demise. But since OFT I can't really hate on the USMNT too much. I wish y'all well but only African team you can beat is Algeria :manny:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
bunch of hursts in here.

Truth be told, back in the day when I was only exposed to BigSoccer type American fans I used to take glee in your demise. But since OFT I can't really hate on the USMNT too much. I wish y'all well but only African team you can beat is Algeria :manny:
here you are saying that but here I am saying USA needs more crazy delusional fans. too many ethnics that hate on the team for no reason (go back to your country, etc), too many americans trying to be "above it all" and objective and end up being negative (aka most american soccer journalism) and then american fans that lack passion who try to be realistic about things

and that leaves a tiny tiny minority who believes in the team. and they get called "bigsoccer types"

yeah usa aint a favorite to win it all, so fukking what. we will still beat everyone

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I think about it and the more it dawns on me that 2010 was really trash :scusthov:

This is the GOAT WC track from a great World Cup (98):

You brehs remember when Brazil threw their match against Norway?

Morocco should've gone through, great WC injustice: