Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
gilver i watched memento.

It was alright, bit tiresome. ill tell you a good underrated film, Across The Hall. 5.9 on imdb is outrageous

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps

It was alright, bit tiresome. ill tell you a good underrated film, Across The Hall. 5.9 on imdb is outrageous

Memento's probably one of my favourite movies.:ooh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Used to be Carlito, back in the UK thread.

weebay.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

I just used it as a gauge on whether to take your film opinions seriously.

Now i know to ignore them:ehh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Podolski is garbage. Watched the Koln-Bayern highlights (yeah, I'm scouting for the final) and he was utter shyt.

No skill, no real pace, no awareness...just a powerful shot and he shoots from ridiculous angles/areas of the pitch. He's gonna frustrate a lot of Arse supporters. Have him down for flop of the season next year.

What you brehs think of Lewandowski? Looks a top, top player tbh.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Frank-Warren-Makes-Major--004.jpg

sport-002.jpg

Chisora, flanked by eight burly security guards, angrily retorted: "I don't like him. David, you need to get style. Your corn rows are out of fashion."

The two men then exchanged another barb, revealing they had seen each other in London recently. Chisora said: "I saw David Haye a couple of weeks and he pulled a knife. Haye responded: "I was eating a steak. It was in a restaurant."

:dead: