Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
this is the GOAT sneaker i've ever bought

am90-safari.jpg

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nike-roshe-run-black-spring-2012.jpg

most comfortable trainer on the planet...everythingelse is :scusthov: in comparison

SKID-ROW-NIKE-AIR-MAX-1.jpg

middle one of the the three (nike air max 1 pam) is my favorite trainer purchase ever (i have the honeycombs too).

biggest trainer regret of not getting when I had the chance were the all over hot pink hyperfuses...when rocked right they are :banderas::banderas::banderas:

any breh going to the world cup should've copped one of the trainers from the beaches of rio pack. easy convo starter with the b1tches over there :smugdraper:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

most comfortable trainer on the planet...everythingelse is :scusthov: in comparison

middle one of the the three (nike air max 1 pam) is my favorite trainer purchase ever (i have the honeycombs too).

biggest trainer regret of not getting when I had the chance were the all over hot pink hyperfuses...when rocked right they are :banderas::banderas::banderas:

any breh going to the world cup should've copped one of the trainers from the beaches of rio pack. easy convo starter with the b1tches over there :smugdraper:

Are these all Air Maxes? What year? I'm shoe illiterate breh :whoa:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Air Max 90 :noah: It's like walking on Charmin tissues.
i honestly dont even think theyre that comfortable, those safaris I posted are just the GOAT color scheme

earth tones :noah:

you mean get robbed and/or called gay for knowing the names of your sneakers

it's a different cultcha down theah breh

raidersreceiver

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, OR

breh what are the black and white ones called? :lupe:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i honestly dont even think theyre that comfortable, those safaris I posted are just the GOAT color scheme

earth tones :noah:

you mean get robbed and/or called gay for knowing the names of your sneakers

it's a different cultcha down theah breh

We buying sh1t to match the colour of our hats still out in brazil bruh? :usure: lol you should always try to keep up with trainers abit so your cypher can stay complete as nas would say, anything less is uncivilised :scusthov:

And lol im 5ft11 and near enough the same size as krackdagawd...so unless they have gats, my crepz are staying keeping my toes toasty :jawalrus:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh what are the black and white ones called? :lupe:

Nike air roshe bruh

Literally like walking on pillows.

They're very popular in london now so you should try looking at euro online stores like hanon, endclothing, foktasylum etc to cop yours cos they'll have a good few colourways and that black and white one has longtime been sold out

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are these all Air Maxes? What year? I'm shoe illiterate breh :whoa:
1st pic = nike air roshe (2012)

2nd pic = nike air max 1 acg honeycomb, nike air max 1 acg pam, nike air max 1 acg brown kelp (all 2011)

The nike air max 90 sneakerboots, glow in the darks 90s and 95, and 90s hyperfuses are where its at atm tho

But anyway, If any of you oft man want help getting any type of trainers, pm me :salute:. I'll give you a list of websites. you might get raped on shipping charges tho :whoa: