Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, need a 2nd opinion. I'm trying to improve my standard of women. Had a recent scare so I'm trying to live right, is the bookstore still the go to place for respectable women?

The Office chick from a while back...funny, great to talk to you but the universe is against us. 2 canceled dates and I had a stomach virus on Friday. :sadcam:

also @penfield , Homie I need ya Option A or Option B or Option C?

Just heard someone say Soldado was one of the best CFs in the world. :heh: :camby:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
definitely go to a book store, the nerd chick that has opened up to me most loves hanging out there

cliched but one of the few places.

UT_SLT.jpg

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I was thinking about taking the L and actually buying FM2014 but then I seen the price and literally did the :whoa: and said nah

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't get FM, tbh. I've tried playing it 3 times but I never got obsessed. As soon as I found something even marginally better to do I dropped the game quickly.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, need a 2nd opinion. I'm trying to improve my standard of women. Had a recent scare so I'm trying to live right, is the bookstore still the go to place for respectable women?

The Office chick from a while back...funny, great to talk to you but the universe is against us. 2 canceled dates and I had a stomach virus on Friday. :sadcam:

also @penfield , Homie I need ya Option A or Option B or Option C?

Just heard someone say Soldado was one of the best CFs in the world. :heh: :camby:

A. But I say that being biased because I've owned two pairs of that shoe.

Most comfortable shoe I've ever worn :bow:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
He scores with his left
He scores with his riiiiiighhhhht
Shane Long, makes Giroud look shyte
:banderas:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@SCORCH last time I texted her was November 6. I was tryna see if she would text first but NOPE. Off with my kufi. This why I identify so well with Richard Harrow. People just look at our faces and won't give us a look in :to:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Is AVB an Arsenal double agent? This shyt is kinda :pachaha: and :mindblown:.

There is no way he is this mad or dumb.