Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
my Maybelle
nOh9s.gif

iAnDhixQRMpft.gif

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
wtf you nikka posting spoilers in here :damn:

spoiler that shyt god damn it this aint the official thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm sick fam I'm absolutely sick :to: :sadcam: :sadbron: :rip: @horse. kills @mastermind @Ari Gold Bawse I'm done with life after this shyt. I can't continue brehzzzz
:to: :to:

he did it for tommy breh. he fukked up big time but tommy can live a normal life in wisconsin. no pederast/incestuous mom, no gangster shyt, no pressure to be a boss of a den of iniquity. just a normal ass farm life :lawd:

wait till that Great Depression hits in 9 years :sadbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
lotta loops closed that began in season one: pretty much everything connected with tommy is gone - his mom, his mandem, his son, his pops been dead. he remains only as a specter on nucky's conscience.

i'd guess this opens the door for more lansky/luciano action. i hope they can move from supporting characters to central ones

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Boardwalk Empire was the next TV series I was gonna watch, thanks for the sneak preview :blessed:

now i'm just gonna forget about it for 6 months and hope I forget whatever it is I read today

just like I'm pretty sure some guy from the wire is shockingly killed by a kid (?) but i forgot his name, so i'm all good :blessed:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yeah just came from watching the season finale and yes, i'm depress. Why the damn director had to play with our minds like that at the end?:pacspit:

Why couldn't they just leave Maybelle out of this?:noah::to:

fukk out thing is, I'm high, I ain't suppose to feel like that watching a show.