Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
W3HY4en.gif

Probably sent her a 'good morning beautiful' text this morning
YpMBbcK.png
5jHzFu9.png
5jHzFu9.png
5jHzFu9.png

I'm done breh. 20 days and she hasn't given me a "what's up" or nothing jheeeze.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bouta get em and tell people i got em straight from london :pachaha:

why do they sometimes look like they have an upturned toebox and other times not? i'm assuming it's the pic/specific shoe in the pic, not a different run from another year

:laff: I can't do anythingelse but :jawalrus: the bolded. Roshe's not about on your side of things? What trainers are popping in Brazil atm?

Roshe's, Huaraches, air max 90's and new balances are what's most popular out here. Although air max 95's and asiscs are starting to get popular (i'm hoping not 95's though, they should forever only be reserved for the goon mandem :sadcam:)

And in regards to your other question, I think your right in regards to the pics (its like how air max 90's can take different shapes depending on how its shot), but I also think it's just down to the persons foot shape and how the shoe is broken in. I know a couple brehs that don't wear roshe's because they say their feet look fucced up in them. To me it's not that deep and I don't care so :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:laff: I can't do anythingelse but :jawalrus: the bolded. Roshe's not about on your side of things? What trainers are popping in Brazil atm?

Roshe's, Huaraches, air max 90's and new balances are what's most popular out here. Although air max 95's and asiscs are starting to get popular (i'm hoping not 95's though, they should forever only be reserved for the goon mandem :sadcam:)

And in regards to your other question, I think your right in regards to the pics (its like how air max 90's can take different shapes depending on how its shot), but I also think it's just down to the persons foot shape and how the shoe is broken in. I know a couple brehs that don't wear roshe's because they say their feet look fucced up in them. To me it's not that deep and I don't care so :manny:
i'm from DC, and i go between brazil and there, i dont keep up with brazilian fashion. not really my style, i'd say the best of the best there is some puma baskets or suedes. dudes got Roshes in DC but its not ubiquitous. the city has always been about high ankle basketball shoes tbh, before foams were causing lines at 3 am outside stores in nebraska, 8th graders were wearing em around here.

good looks on the info, bouta cop em off zappos
Nope I already chalked it up as a L for me. I'm used to this :win:
everyone takes L's, fukk that broad. regardless of whether she wants you to smash or not, she's prolly gonna hit you back. you just gotta ignore the fukk out of it, fukk her games.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ozil has been :patrice: for a few weeks now

I was meaning to make a post about this. Dude hasn't really been all that to me since he's arrived. But, I don't watch football analytically so I'm expecting one of the montez/frush/pen/mastermind brehs to correct me, cos I don't see how he's affecting games :manny:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I was meaning to make a post about this. Dude hasn't really been all that to me since he's arrived. But, I don't watch football analytically so I'm expecting one of the montez/frush/pen/mastermind brehs to correct me, cos I don't see how he's affecting games :manny:
You can't make this up he just missed a pen :russ:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We're getting absolutely battered, we should be 3-0 down at least lolz.
@thatknickfan the breh Salah is a beast. Wot the hell is he still doing at Basle? :mindblown:

lol at all the Kanye stuff in the booth, he has completely lost it :heh:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're getting absolutely battered, we should be 3-0 down at least lolz.
@thatknickfan the breh Salah is a beast. Wot the hell is he still doing at Basle? :mindblown:

lol at all the Kanye stuff in the booth, he has completely lost it :heh:
I have no idea, I've been wondering the same thing myself. This has to be his last season with them. El-Nenny, the other Egyptian they've got on loan, is also a pretty good player.