Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Errzil really is swagged out. The way the boy passes the ball :ohlawd: I'm tryna be like him in every aspect of life.

:takedat:

Mandy+Capristo+Mesut+Ozil+Mesut+Ozil+Kisses+MvdHZA9o9Hzl.jpg

Swaggy-O :bow:

mesut-ozil-girlfriend-2012-h1n-net.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I love watching Özil's expressions on the field.

He's so ineffably cool he rarely ever smiles if you notice, he just smirks, it's like he almost hates smiling, but his own beautiful play means he can't repress it at times.

He's like that archetypical cool teenager that everyone tried to be at one point, but going a step beyond, he was actually cool where all of us were just trying on a mask, faking it.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I love watching Özil's expressions on the field.

He's so ineffably cool he rarely ever smiles if you notice, he just smirks, it's like he almost hates smiling, but his own beautiful play means he can't repress it at times.

He's like that archetypical cool teenager that everyone tried to be at one point, but going a step beyond, he was actually cool where all of us were just trying on a mask, faking it.
Ozil looks like he could walk into the club in an old graphic-tee, some cargo khaki pants, and dirty asics, smoking a cigarette, looking like he hasn't showered in days, and bag any bytch he wanted to :wow:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
that bytch posted up and down this thread when United were racking up league titles and going to CL semis/finals

all of a sudden he's too busy :camby:
These United nikkas vanishing as soon as shyt started looking dark

:snoop:

Brehs were one-ply the whole time. Switched up their colors the second shyt wasn't sweet.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
this is why IM always grateful at supporting Galataseray. My dad used to bring me to ultra group meetings back when we traveled to Kayseri and Sivas. I cant stand these fake ass fans.
I know how ya'll Gala boys get down. A fukking shame what happened to your crowd noise record from these fake ass Ameribrehs.

It's crazy with this Galo life breh. Dudes coming out that woodwork now that Bucky is on the team and we running thangs, like the fukk were these nikkas when we were struggling through away ties in the uberabao?

There's fans.
Then there's supporters b.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I know how ya'll Gala boys get down. A fukking shame what happened to your crowd noise record from these fake ass Ameribrehs.

It's crazy with this Galo life breh. Dudes coming out that woodwork now that Bucky is on the team and we running thangs, like the fukk were these nikkas when we were struggling through away ties in the uberabao?

There's fans.
Then there's supporters b.
jumpin on the bandwagon, talking like they been down for 20 years. Talking like they squared up to some crazy breh from Konya in '98. :stopitslime: