Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Some weird tings been happening lately.
First I was randomly rapping that "where youuu frommm" Rick Ross song in my head for no good reason then a couple hours later @mastermind post Paul Pierce Kansas highlights with the same exact song. I had to walk away from my laptop on some :what: steez
Today I was randomly watching Adrien Broner greatest hits youtube video in lecture cuz I was bored as fock. 10 mins later I look up and this kid who's sitting 2 rows in front of me is watching it too. There's no way he coulda smooooved his head back TWO rows, looked at my laptop and said "I'm gonna watch that too" without me noticing. I had the :merchant: face when I saw that. Took a pop quiz at the end of the lecture and the answers on it were literally the only 6 answers I even bothered to study :whew:
There's this girl I'm tryna bag but I was too p*ssyhole/ugg to get her name. Wot are the chances that for today's class I sit next to her and creep her name when it's literally the last class of the semester cuz of Thanksgiving and finals :ohlawd: :steviej:
Tonight I was on the bus back to my apartment and this whiteboy that looked like JESUS with glasses came on and stared dead at me on some "Grams, this is who you think it is. I know what you've been saying about me. You think I wasn't gonna come see you nikka? :ufdup:" I was like why the fock is this boy looking at me. Maybe I should smack him off GP :birdman: then as soon as I thought that the lights on the bus went off for a minute. Then I said "my bad Jesus I won't smack you" and then the lights came as soon as I finished thinking that :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
After that I thought to myself "I haven't seen my breh Kobe in a while" (changed his name cuz I don't know who's watching :mjpls:) all of a sudden this boy hops on the bus I said chilllllllllll. I don't know brehs I'm convinced I'm gonna die in 2 months :ahh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
There's this girl I'm tryna bag but I was too p*ssyhole/ugg to get her name. Wot are the chances that for today's class I sit next to her and creep her name when it's literally the last class of the semester cuz of Thanksgiving and finals

have a story like this. this girl, literally 9.5/10 , fineeeeeee guyanese chick, pretty as fukking fukk, never seen a more attractive girl in all my classes or school ever, and a smart chick, sat in front and came early

me, i was in the back first day and got stuck there, im thinking, if i would have come early and been stuck with her up front, i'd get to working at it and i'd at least have had a chance at bagging the finest .. yolo, etc etc it doesnt hurt to try, if it didnt come off at least i'd be close to her etc:ohlawd:

was in awe all semester, even used her as inspiration in the gym (lol smh but hey) even heard the mediocre chicks in the back hating on her (and this is in a high level course at a decent college), this girl literally on another level. did my stalking ting once i saw her name on an attendance sheet, and we did know each other's names at the end but never got the chance to properly chat with her. felt like i would have no chance. never happened before. found her fb/instagram and found she had this long-term bf anyway, so no i didnt end up with any regrets :whew:

never had a chick so close but so far away shake me up like that. i still check on her, cause those new pics are crazy, dont even wank to em, she's too pretty for that. still think with some engineering in the future i can step in there on some weird stalker 'chance encounter' tip. :shaq:

Last edited:

Duvali

Horn Of Africa
Daps
they really don't consider themselves africans...:heh:

they really dont. they loathe all blacks but somehow act like somalians are their brothers. i constantly get into fights here northern virginia with arabs telling me that i am different from other blacks.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
have a story like this. this girl, literally 9.5/10 , fineeeeeee guyanese chick, pretty as fukking fukk, never seen a more attractive girl in all my classes or school ever, and a smart chick, sat in front and came early

me, i was in the back first day and got stuck there, im thinking, if i would have come early and been stuck with her up front, i'd get to working at it and i'd at least have had a chance at bagging the finest .. yolo, etc etc it doesnt hurt to try, if it didnt come off at least i'd be close to her etc:ohlawd:

was in awe all semester, even used her as inspiration in the gym (lol smh but hey) that's a grown man ting don't even be embarrassed by that. even heard the mediocre chicks in the back hating on her (and this is in a high level course at a decent college), this girl literally on another level. did my stalking ting once i saw her name on an attendance sheet, :myman: and we did know each other's names at the end but never got the chance to properly chat with her. felt like i would have no chance. never happened before. found her fb/instagram and found she had this long-term bf anyway, so no i didnt end up with any regrets :whew:

never had a chick so close but so far away shake me up like that. i still check on her, cause those new pics are crazy, dont even wank to em, she's too pretty for that. still think with some engineering in the future i can step in there on some weird stalker 'chance encounter' tip. :shaq:What you know about stalking a girl's facebook/twitter post where she says she's gonna be somewhere and then you "magically" show up at that same spot at the same time :mjpls: Nah I never done that though :whoa:
My responses are in red obviously. I'm not religious, I wouldn't consider myself agnostic but I'm not sure if there's really a God, but sometimes I think things happen for a reason (on the topic of "chance encounter"). There was another girl in one of my classes who I was feeling ODEE :ohlawd:. Me and my brehs went to a football game and got separated. I was looking for them and out of the literally 55,000+ people in attendance I see her. I didn't wanna get up in her face like that cuz we never really talked but damn she was summat else. :to:

Some things in this world are unexplainable I'm telling ya

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
journos out there getting all-expenses paid trips to qatar and bayern/dortmund and established-ass rich-ass nerd-ass nikkas ALREADY ON TOP!!! like grant wahl hating on this system :banderas:

what a hater, mad to see his journo-brehs get some shine :banderas:

got damn if everyone didnt hate him already they sure will now :banderas:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
now he went on twitter and straight up snitched on another writer :russ:

i have no respect for wahl, but i guess when you're big enough you can do whatever you want

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Liu Kang do people say "rien mais filet" alot? Like "nothing but net" when they play basketball/football? And "tirer/tire a vue" is "shoot on sight"? :lupe: