Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:camby: redheads, curly haired or short haired bishes breh.
tumblr_ms2kf24ZFX1qff46jo1_400.gif
OFT aint got no love for big tiddied asiaticas?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
how do you use that in classes breh? :lupe:

@Grams tell me i'm not the only one who's incorporated "nordics" and "libyans" into his vernacular

Held the door open for this white girl, she didn't even say thanks so I said "you a Nordic anyway foh" and she was like "I'm Irish :merchant:"

:laff: :laff: :laff:

Brehs don't you HATE it when you're in a public place and you hear a song and you're like :leon: but you can't hear the lyrics cuz the background noise is too much but you can hear juuuuuust enough that you know the song is tough. I'm feeling like

2rppis1.jpg

Found it ya dun know :blessed:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm actually going to an Asian singles mixer tomorrow night.

I fear they might think I have a fetish. I've been out with a good Asian breh of mine who brought my friend and I around a bunch of Asian girls (and, by extension a bunch of Asian dudes). The Asian dudes fukking despised us.

Though I was too drunk to care I felt the need to dance in the middle of the girls with my face like :myman: to the Asian brehs.

I expect tomorrow to be the same, though I bet the majority of the men there will be wildly more successful than I, the serfy floater/law school dropout (which has given me that insouciant badboy against the stream swag that these fatherless whores love as I've begun to notice).

We'll see what happens. I might live post like I did the Masterchef season finale here :lawd:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
:whoa: unnecessary bro
"Hurry up and buy" asses. Suck up to white people but shyt on black people asses. Coming into the store with the most broken of broken english and making your life miserable when all you wanna do is clock out and go home asses. "Floyd is scared of Pacquiao" asses:camby:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I gotta admit, I'm not too interested in asian women either. More with their physical attributes than any sort of prejudice they may harbor, I'm simply not really too attracted to them like I am average white women (as I've said many times before).

I figure I enjoy brunette white women and black women the same, browns/Indians/persians somewhere close behind that, then the rest just sorta fall after that.

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Southampton is gonna get TESTED these next 2 weeks brehs. Let's see if they're foreallah :banderas:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
"Hurry up and buy" asses. Suck up to white people but shyt on black people asses. Coming into the store with the most broken of broken english and making your life miserable when all you wanna do is clock out and go home asses. "Floyd is scared of Pacquiao" asses:camby:

It's funny, my stepmom was on the same type of wavelength as you. She hated asians more than anyone I've ever met.

She used to always tell me when I was growing up, "Don't bring an asian girl around. fukk them. If they're the American assimilated type that might be ok, but otherwise, fukk them. If you bring a white girl around, make sure they're the best. Don't bring any average/white trash around :usure:"

I was sitting there the whole time like :leon:

And I sorta got where she was coming from, though I've never uttered anything as hateful like that ever in my life. It's sorta odd when you think about it who we're attracted to and why :ehh: