Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fukk, all that dominance should've been at least 2-0 into HT. gonna need some luck now.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk, all that dominance should've been at least 2-0 into HT. gonna need some luck now.

I'm legitimately sad that Abou Trika will never play in a World Cup and that this team didn't get an easier draw. They've got a great mix of young and old talent, I really think their lack of league play killed their chances.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm legitimately sad that Abou Trika will never play in a World Cup and that this team didn't get an easier draw. They've got a great mix of young and old talent, I really think their lack of league play killed their chances.
45 minutes left

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley really screwed up on his selection in the first leg. Abdul Shafi and Hazem Emam much better than the fossils he relied on like Wael Gomaa.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Hum Frush was talking about quality players and quality teams. I don't get your point.

EDIT : I get that you talking about England in the 2nd tier. I thought you were doubting France... Well, I put England (with a maybe) in the 2nd Tier because of the '66 victory but also because of the mid 90s (Gascoigne, Seaman, Cole, Yorke...) and the great early 2000s gen (Lamps, Stevie G, Becks and them) which didn't gain shyt. You have semis in the Euro and WC and a WC win. So why do you consider England less than 2nd tier ?

Talented but not great. Ashley Cole is the best out of that lot.

Because the politics of English football as a whole holds them back. More interested in making money.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Talented but not great. Ashley Cole is the best out of that lot.
You may too hard on your fellow britons. Gerrard & Lampard are highly rated here and everybody agree that it's a shame they never won anything with the NT