Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gandolpiffini

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BLVCK SCVLE
You may too hard on your fellow britons. Gerrard & Lampard are highly rated here and everybody agree that it's a shame they never won anything with the NT

No it's not when you've been surrounded by trash for so long, their window had been open for a long long time :smile:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egypt> Cameroon they always get screwed on the draws. Ghana by far the best team on the continent though. Fun match but the real one in question is in Algeria.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Egypt> Cameroon they always get screwed on the draws. Ghana by far the best team on the continent though. Fun match but the real one in question is in Algeria.
fukk Egypt seriously. All those years "kings of Africa" and they could never qualify. fukk them

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
You may too hard on your fellow britons. Gerrard & Lampard are highly rated here and everybody agree that it's a shame they never won anything with the NT

Very good club players. People Seduced by the fact they were given freedom by Xabi, Mascherano, Makelelele, Essien etc... When it come to playing for the NT, not as effective. I knew 9 years ago, you cannot play those 2 together in CM. I grew up on tekker types like Gazza, Barnes, Hoddle, Waddle, Beardsley being the best players, not runners like Gerrard and Lampard

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Shikabala you black c*nt Egyptians never liked you :laff:
I wouldn't either, that c*nt was the worst player on the pitch

injected pace but typical token african headless chicken stuff from him, totally out of place with the intricate skills of the rest

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
think algeria will beat burkina faso comfortably, 2-0/3-0

shouldn't have lost the first leg either

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't either, that c*nt was the worst player on the pitch

injected pace but typical token african headless chicken stuff from him, totally out of place with the intricate skills of the rest
:whoa: You gotta relax with the cism'.

Algeria 2-0 here. The crowd advantage will be too much.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry brehs, but there is nothing in football like the last WC qualifiers. The passion in the players eyes during the anthems :wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
:whoa: You gotta relax with the cism'.

Algeria 2-0 here. The crowd advantage will be too much.
please breh, thats a stereotype like the american hard worker and brazilian dribbly samba fakkit

algerie is not looking too good

and :bryan: that shouldve been red for bougherra

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lloris; Debuchy, Varane, Sakho, Evra; Pogba, Cabaye, Matuidi; Valbuena, Benzema, Ribery

Varane and Valbuena in. France will qualify IMO( which hasnt been worth shyt lately :pachaha: )

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Lloris; Debuchy, Varane, Sakho, Evra; Pogba, Cabaye, Matuidi; Valbuena, Benzema, Ribery

Varane and Valbuena in. France will qualify IMO( which hasnt been worth shyt lately :pachaha: )
Not sure. I hope we do but I don't believe it.
All what Ukraine has to do is counter and score once and I just can't believe with are able to score 4. But Deschamps is "all in" obviously : 4/3/3 with an inverted triangle, Benz instead of Giroud, no Abidal, no Nas, no Rémy. It's ride or die unfortunately.