Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I cant be the only one that gets scared when they see a large group of white people. :lupe:

Nope.

If a bar or club had too many Cacs in one section I would move away from them. Unpredictable dynamic, when they drunk they more like to fight and cause a ruckus, while the Gentlemen of African Origin, where only there to get fanny nor they been drinkin since lunch time either.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
article-2509180-194E444D00000578-770_634x437.jpg

:wow::skip:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I'm actually sad I didn't feel like making the T-mac choppa suit thread even though I've BEEN seen it before the thread was made. By the time I wake up tomorrow morning the OP is gonna have 100 daps that coulda been mine :why:

Why am I sad about daps on a message board :why:

I need to cuff a ting or get a hobby :why:
The Coli is your hobby, what's the problem ? :yeshrug:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Bingo, France hasn't produced any top level attacking players after the 98 generation, just a bunch overrated next Zidanes, and butt average strikers.[...]
Yeah, that's true but keep in mind that the 98 gen started with the '93 bulgaria loss and lasted until 2008 (Thuram, Henry, Sagnol, Makélélé, Vieira and them, some retired in 2006 though) and because of that a whole bunch of players couldn't get any shine. 98 was our first WC and that gen is godlike for a good amount of frenchies and some of them are really untouchable. Their shadows are too big for the current gen because the '98 victory made people think France was top tier when we are not.

On top of that, the '87-born gen has had too much weight on their shoulders because of that '04 U-17 Euro they won but they could never properly grow under the jersey because :
- the 98 gen was STILL there when they were on the come-up
- that '87-born gen is not smart enough, unfortunately
They should have been partially integrated in the NT from 2006 to mature in 2008 and be fully ready for 2010 and on like Spain did.

[...]
In all reality, the French really aren't that good at football anyways. They've manage to produce two good generation of players(Platini era and Zidane era)[...]
Well, not really. We can count 4.
1. The first one was in the late 50s with Kopa/Fontaine, the Stade de Reims and Kopa being the first french Ballon d'Or with the Real Madrid.
2. Then there was the the mid 80s one (Platini and them)
3. After that, there was the early 90s with Papin (Ballon d'Or), Cantona, Ginola and them but they never won shyt with the NT and their downfall birthed the late 90s / early 2000s one.
4. The '98 win gen.

[...]
and pretty much, that's being their contribution to football.
In the whole football history, we are not 1st tier, that's right. The 1st one is Brazil, Italy, Germany and Argentina.
We are 2nd tier with the Netherlands, Spain, Uruguay and maybe England and that's already good. Our "contribution" to the game is kinda important in my eyes.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember the fukkery of 4 years ago(or was it 8 :leostare:) against Egypt, saw it on eurosports :whew:

Yep, probably the most heated rivalry in Africa. Riots every time they've played each other in qualifying this decade. It it had to be decided in a playoff at a neutral site because they were tied on goal difference and points. Egypt got the chance to pick the venue after a coin toss and they chose Sudan thinking they'd support them because of cultural similarities. But everyone hates Egyptians, including Sudanese, and it basically ended up being an Algerian crowd.

For today's qualifier BF won the first match 3-2 at home but I don't think they have a chance in Algeria, those brehs are mad and probably the craziest supporters on the continent.