Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
In the whole football history, we are not 1st tier, that's right. The 1st one is Brazil, Italy, Germany and Argentina.
We are 2nd tier with the Netherlands, Spain, Uruguay and maybe England and that's already good. Our "contribution" to the game is kinda important in my eyes.

:beli:

Poor quality :troll:

Despite England being utter shyt at football, their contribution is top tier. Oh you don't think so, well look at the flag on the Baca badge, oh what, Ajax aswell. What about taking the game to South America.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Pos rep to whoever can keep me updated with the Ghana-Egypt score for today. I tried to look up the live scores on goal.com in class last time and a fukking ad played loud as hell when we were watching a movie :sadcam: the guardian is too slow so if you brehs can help me out :thumbsup:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Pos rep to whoever can keep me updated with the Ghana-Egypt score for today. I tried to look up the live scores on goal.com in class last time and a fukking ad played loud as hell when we were watching a movie :sadcam: the guardian is too slow so if you brehs can help me out :thumbsup:
I'll let you know once it's around 4-0

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Despite England being utter shyt at football, their contribution is top tier. Oh you don't think so, well look at the flag on the Baca badge, oh what, Ajax aswell. What about taking the game to South America.
he talking about your football prowess. You brehs are 2nd tier.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps

Hum Frush was talking about quality players and quality teams. I don't get your point.

EDIT : I get that you talking about England in the 2nd tier. I thought you were doubting France... Well, I put England (with a maybe) in the 2nd Tier because of the '66 victory but also because of the mid 90s (Gascoigne, Seaman, Cole, Yorke...) and the great early 2000s gen (Lamps, Stevie G, Becks and them) which didn't gain shyt. You have semis in the Euro and WC and a WC win. So why do you consider England less than 2nd tier ?

Last edited: