Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
In all reality, the French really aren't that good at football anyways. They've manage to produce two good generation of players(Platini era and Zidane era) and pretty much, that's being their contribution to football.

tbf that's better than a lot of countries.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Sometimes I'm actually glad I don't get BeIn, means I get to watch a lot less garbage disguised as "top class football" like La Liga matches, AC Milan matches, and random friendlies I don't give a fukk about.

BeIn probably had a field day today with two obscure meaningless friendlies... it's what they do best!

Sweden-Portugal or France-Ukraine? :lupe:

Its giving me a sleepless night.
I'm gonna be busy during those hours celebrating a legendary Egypt comeback win with my Arab brothers in the Arab part of town :blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
All this talk is nothing but white people thinking they're superior for the trillionth time in the world's history.

@horse. kills The fukkING KILLING gets saved for a THIRD GODDAMN SEASON on Netflix

What'd Rubicon do to deserve this?

We had to have been the only two people watching :lupe:
:heh: breh this is the killing's fourth season. i actually watched the first 4 episodes of season 3, because peter sarsgaard was in it and they were going in a new direction. but i just couldn't do it, it was a slog with a few bright spots, not enough to save face.

i think rubicon must've been some real life shyt that got quashed by the CIA

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of when they rioted in Boulder :ohlawd:

And I reckon will also, down the road, remind me of when after the riots, Boulder was turned into a police state during big weekends where hundreds (probably thousands) of MIP's are handed out each year to students and the administration and the Boulder police department are in cahoots in order to quash any sort of fun partying to be had en masse, ever.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
cortland and ithaca, how i pitied those that went upstate for college

most people i knew went to binghamton, fukkin nerdy as fukk brehs :ohlawd:

but go to cunys breh, equally bad decision

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Random note but I was reading one of the top stories in the Washington Post today about government contracting and and the lobbying industry and how they are essentially arrogating themselves lavish incomes and affluence by bareback riding the US government and holding on for dear life.

Is there an honest dollar to be made anywhere in that city? Part of me wants to :pacspit: on all of them, and another part of me feels like I'm missing out on something, I have good mind ride up to DC, jumping out of the whip like :myman: and start stacking. You guys got fat while everyone else starved, it's my turn :ld:

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sweden-Portugal or France-Ukraine? :lupe:

Its giving me a sleepless night.
Sweden has a habit of producing crazy comebacks and quality football in big games. I'm expecting Zlatan to come up with another goal of the season.

On a side note, why are people discussing randomn topics in a football thread :what:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
On a side note, why are people discussing randomn topics in a football thread :what:
The right question is why is someone asking a question about why are we discussing random topics in the in the Official Football (soccer) Thread :mjpls: