Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
you are a kid. I didnt see the match, but I can tell you many times I saw all of these words together in the 90s and early 2000s.

a summer off :blessed:
I was about to say. shyt looked like a 90's flashback. Type of shyt that'd really make an American question liking the sport.

Good thing I didn't have that problem down here :mjpls:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
how do giroud and konscielny looks solid for arsenal but look like utter shyt for france ?
Giroud is a team player. He looks great for Arsenal because everyone understands their role and not try and be superstars. The French team is the exact opposite and he sticks out. Giroud tries to play people in, then Ribery just dribbles and fukks up the move.

Koscielny usually good for France but was a disaster today. He prone to stupid fouls too.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I read a great suggestion on The Guardian today saying they should take the left out players whose national team didn't make the World Cup and assemble them into one rainbow coalition/UN team to compete to throw some variety in the mix. The wild card team.

Zlatan and Lewandowski up front :ohhh::ohlawd:

Bale cutting in :ohhh:

Rambo the engine in midfield :lawd:

Donovan Ricketts as goalkeeper :sadcam:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I just had a realization though. I needed the money so I chose to sacrifice my exam study time for a few extra hours at work and that shyt backfirrreeeed

I'm tired as hell
Bottled my grades

ugly

But I just realized if I really got tired of tings I could just rob a bank and shootout with crooked ass cops :ld: :ahh:

Free daps :blessed:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't see why people are ruling out a win in France? Ukraine didn't look spectacular at all and if there's anything that France does, its perform when they're under the most pressure. 2-0 really doesn't seem out of the realm of imagination tbh and I actually expect it.

As much as I like Kos, he was awful, and Varane has looked better than him with France. Not sure why he didn't start today.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I read a great suggestion on The Guardian today saying they should take the left out players whose national team didn't make the World Cup and assemble them into one rainbow coalition/UN team to compete to throw some variety in the mix. The wild card team.

Zlatan and Lewandowski up front :ohhh::ohlawd:

Bale cutting in :ohhh:

Rambo the engine in midfield :lawd:

Donovan Ricketts as goalkeeper :sadcam:
There should be another tournament, like the NIT or the Europa League, played at home stadiums in July

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Steven-Taylors-tweet-009.jpg

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I just had a realization though. I needed the money so I chose to sacrifice my exam study time for a few extra hours at work and that shyt backfirrreeeed

I'm tired as hell
Bottled my grades

ugly

But I just realized if I really got tired of tings I could just rob a bank and shootout with crooked ass cops :ld: :ahh:

Free daps :blessed:

Eh, fukk grades.

Edit: wait @Montez how did you not know John Tesh did the nbc nba theme? :what:

Last edited: