Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

Welp we had the least dangerous draw possible and still managed to lose.
Scoring 2 goals at home is possible but Ukraine is not Australia and no teams has ever qualified after losing 2-0 in the first leg of the playoff. Furthermore, we can't score for shyt and Ukraine has impeccable defense. So our chances are like 0.000000001% to see Brazil this summer.
I'm not even mad. It's kinda expected and logical for me because we haven't produced enough good matches to deserve the qualification. We did good against Spain once but we that was the only good stuff we produced. We were never was consistent. We have good individualities but team-wise, Ukraine was simply better. It's destroy and rebuild time now. We won in '98 because we didn't qualify for '94 (and we had Cantona and Ginola in the team that was coached by Houiller). Time to start from scratch. It happens.

And Ribéry irked me. Same dribble all the time, there goes his Ballon d'Or unfortunately.

I think I will be mad this summer nonetheless.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Taking over Wembley again :blessed:

98' 2-0 Salas x2
13' 2-0 Sanchez x2

Man if THIS Alexis shows up for the World Cup (a big if tbh) and Valdivia, Vidal and Gary da Gawd are 100% we might only need a decent defense to get to the QF.

Now we get Brazil on Tuesday. Another nice test

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
how do giroud and konscielny looks solid for arsenal but look like utter shyt for france ?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
how do giroud and konscielny looks solid for arsenal but look like utter shyt for france ?
ipLoOiVs20V6y.png

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Note to self: never go to another England game. Ever.*

I felt maaaaad out of place tbh, and just to make it worse I had some of the most inbred looking, knuckle-dragging morons sat around me chatting absolute shyt. :why:

I literally couldn't care less about the national team. I only went because I was offered free tickets and had nothing to do after work. I thought 'it can't be that bad'...I was trying to bounce midway through the first half and left 30 mins early.