Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Eh, fukk grades.

Edit: wait @Montez how did you not know John Tesh did the nbc nba theme? :what:
I dont think its a pride thing cuz I dont have pride in anything but I feel uncomfortable knowing that my grades can be fukked and im not getting As and Bs

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Whats up with fifa making teams wearing all-one colors kit. Germany wearing all white and Spain wearing all red :scusthov:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Giroud is a team player. He looks great for Arsenal because everyone understands their role and not try and be superstars. The French team is the exact opposite and he sticks out. Giroud tries to play people in, then Ribery just dribbles and fukks up the move.

Koscielny usually good for France but was a disaster today. He prone to stupid fouls too.
I didnt see the game, but im assuming he let the game pass him by?

I like Giroud, but he is completely devoid of pace or the creativity needed to influence a game, especially against tough opposition. For us, his role works great....hold the ball up, and give Ramsey, Ozil, Santi a chance to get up there and receive the ball to pull the strings. And get his head on a good ball every blue moon from Sagna to score lol. Whats his role for France??