Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It was just a troll for the other thread, you werent supposed to put the idea up for thorough scrutiny :snoop:

good trolls are like magic tricks. If you give people a chance to sit and stare they get ripped apart. which is proof the scholes stuff is no troll, because nobody was been able to successfully defend that bum for days.

You're over thinking it.

Those willing to give it thorough scrutiny have already fallen:takedat:

Now i just go back in and post what on the surface looks like a post that is acknowleding their scrutiny, but is in fact completely ignoring it, therefore making 'em :mad:

shyt doesn't have to be a masterpiece :what:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
You're over thinking it.

Those willing to give it thorough scrutiny have already fallen:takedat:

Now i just go back in and post what on the surface looks like a post that is acknowleding their scrutiny, but is in fact completely ignoring it, therefore making 'em :mad:

shyt doesn't have to be a masterpiece :what:
fair play :ehh:

Like Johan Cruyff at Barcelona, Wenger believes that a good youth system, coupled with a shrewd recruitment policy of talented individuals, can be a recipe for success.

Cruyff proved this at Dutch club Ajax, where he laid the foundations for their Champions League success in 1995. He imposed a similar system at Barcelona after he took charge in 1988.

The Gunners boss could not agree more with the Dutchman's approach.

He told The Sun: 'I totally agree with Cruyff — and I won’t change.

'The only sad thing is that sometimes your work is destroyed by others.

'You want to see a player in his prime doing it for your club. But it does not work like that all the time.

'I am a victim of that. I lost Samir Nasri, Gael Clichy and Cesc Fabregas at an age where they should have been playing their best football for Arsenal. But I never left the club when I could have.

'I could have left 10 times to join another club but I didn’t because I have worked with the same vision and philosophy at Arsenal for the last 16 years — and that won’t change.

'Besides, money was never a motivation for me.
he seriously thinks another big club will pay him 7 million to manage eh :deadrose:

concise

Veteran
Daps
KSE Admit Keeping Files on Rapids Fans | Prost Amerika

mgfJY.png

Civil liberties?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It was just a troll for the other thread, you werent supposed to put the idea up for thorough scrutiny :snoop:

good trolls are like magic tricks. If you give people a chance to sit and stare they get ripped apart. which is proof the scholes stuff is no troll, because nobody was been able to successfully defend that bum for days.

:rudy:

I'm undefeated. That Gazza effort was poor.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Sources: Chelsea agree fee for Oscar

Lmao at all these midgets heading to Chelsea, who they trying to be anyway

concise

Veteran
Daps
Recently rewatched that European final.

Felt so sad for the breh Muller, all that hard work saving the chump Gomez to be wiped out in heartbreaking fashion.

DRBLA.gif

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The champions league was written in the stars for Chelsea.

When Messi missed the penalty I knew Chelseas name was on the cup