Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
only start playing in the 2nd half, brehs
Dat hubris :wow:

As a non-partisan observer :whoa:, I'd say the mandem got their due comeuppance. :ehh:

Goalless draw with Bahia. The brehs don't really have much to play for :yeshrug: Just waiting for the Copa draw next month.
dat boy is :wow:

I traded Balotelli for Pogba in which black player I should stan in Serie A. Threw Balotelli to the bushes.:whew::mjpls:

Pogba gonna be a problem in the WC(not France though:whoa: ). Peeps better hop on that dikk before it's full. Got me a seat by the vain.:win:
I don't think it's possible for you to be later onto that bandwagon. The train left Turin years ago, is somewhere near Ulan Bataar now.

01King

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pogba has potential to be the world's best midfielder. Juve had Platini, Zidane, and now it's Pogba time.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
@Kunty McPhuck

i dont watch serie a, what happened to your milan breh?

Pogba has potential to be the world's best midfielder. Juve had Platini, Zidane, and now it's Pogba time.

cant believe we let him go :to:

BYugrwFCEAAaNI9.jpg:large

:troll:

Last edited:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@horse. kills @Ari Gold Bawse @Abso831 @mastermind do you brehs know where I can watch a Boardwalk Empire stream? I'm itching brehz

And I said Boardwalk Empire stream instead of Boardwalk stream cuz I knew somebody was gonna be a hipster c00nt and post a stream of an actual boardwalk or something like that :pacspit:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
it's even funnier because it's november and absolutely :deadrose: out there :pachaha:

who else wants southampton to win the league :manny: new avi movement? amirite?

edit: didn't see you wanted a live stream. it's usually up on PFTV like 1-2 hours after it airs

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Depending on where United is in the table I wouldn't mind joining a Southampton Adam Lallana makes Messi looks shyte avi movement

concise

Veteran
Daps
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/...-bahia-due-to-technical-deficiencies/related/
24-year-old Freddy Adu will be released from his club Esporte Clube Bahia at the end of his contract due to what Brazilian publication Lance!Net calls “technical deficiencies.”

Adu made just four appearances for Bahia, two in Brazilian Serie A league play, since moving from the Philadelphia Union in March to make way for designated player José Kléberson.

“He does not play because there are others who are superior,” said Bahia director of football Anderson Barros. “He is very dedicated. I have nothing bad to say about him off the field. I have talked with him, and Adu understands the situation. He is very professional.”

He made the bench of seven other occasions as an unused substitute, but has not made the matchday squad since September 7 – a run of 15 matches. His contract expires in December.

:heh:

Full-time movie critic now. :heh: