Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
But the ultimate sideman Bendtner is supposed to be your savior
YNq4nmN.png

He'll go back to saving lives in the Middle East when we get Theo, Podolski, Oxlade, and Rosicky back.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
It does for you fukk boys. Lil Bros.

This sucks because I was looking forward to a 3rd straight victory and clean sheet over a worthy opponent. Arsenal will be fine, the narrow channels created by the lack of wingers really hurt today. It's nice to see Sagna getting crosses in and influencing wide play positively, but that's not your job man. Proper wingers and a better rotation are coming.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This sucks because I was looking forward to a 3rd straight victory and clean sheet over a worthy opponent. Arsenal will be fine, the narrow channels created by the lack of wingers really hurt today. It's nice to see Sagna getting crosses in and influencing wide play positively, but that's not your job man. Proper wingers and a better rotation are coming.

... I wasn't prepared for a mature and honest response.. so yeah, you guys are still top.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
... I wasn't prepared for a mature and honest response.. so yeah, you guys are still top.

:ehh: Thanks

I'm already taking loads of abuse for reckless shyt talking all week ESPECIALLY after Dortmond. So you just happen to get the rational response after 10 "fukk you and RVP" texts were sent:troll:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Felt like the old days with the United v. Arsenal back and forth the last few days.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Brehs Sassuolo hurt my soul this morning. Even the United win did very little to help me get over it.

revEvvO.gif

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way I'm gonna get it in the neck 2moro at work :banderas:

You've got to understand brehs, ive been stuntin outchea :sadcam: