Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
Cats are GOAT a$$holes....and for that fukk em and basically any other pets :yeshrug:

xkdOwMT.jpg

tumblr_mprmvycjFz1qahhxwo1_400.jpg

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Cats are cool but you shouldn't have them around young children. Mean little b*stards to the other little b*stards :laugh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Hi, I'm Nwankwo Kanu and every time my heart skip-skips a beat, I turn to Molly Water: the original and the best.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Let's play guess the size of the "hotel room" I've stayed in last night, tonight and also will be tomorrow night. Go...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! If you guessed 4 sqm-ish, I'd say you're about right.

World: Hurry the fukk up and get to CL O'clock.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
lol I'm watching yesterdays highlights and has chicarita got some nerve or what

does that "im leaving" retweet then misses an open net next game he plays :laff:

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Ran through a rough soccer podcast yesterday with some homies :leon:

Not too bad....needs some work though :patrice:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I die every time I see it.

Brehs, it's my born day and I'm kinda depressed. Bout to buy a puppy or move to Colombia and find the true meaning of life.
i suspect @KOTK will feel me on this, but finding the meaning of life in foreign countries can be depressing too. not permanently, and i think it's necessary to do tbh, but all the nervous energy about not givin a fukk and seeing new places etc etc can easily become " :ld: what the fukk did i just do and why"

shyt im doin it right now. stayin with the one angry ass non-talkin ass brazilian in the whole country, and its been raining too so even the beach is a no-go

so basically we're all fukked, might as well see weird shyt while we're at it :manny: enjoy baranquilla breh

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Isn't that what Lost in Translation is about?

I've never seen it. I just know it's Bill Murray in some Asian country. I could be totally off base right now :manny:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Isn't that what Lost in Translation is about?

I've never seen it. I just know it's Bill Murray in some Asian country. I could be totally off base right now :manny:
:dead:

i might watch that movie if i'm in the house tonight. suppose it's supposed to be kinda funny but it might hit home and make me shed some tears

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Now listen, let's get one thing straight: in the hours you're here, taking care of my mother, no ganja. Okay?