Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Link me breh my stream is choppy as hell.
just using the top english ones on vip. tbh as soon as i said that theyve started getting rachet, but my expectations were celllar level, takes a month to load each page on this damn forum here. :beli:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Could you possibly show the (I'm assuming) technologically inept old fukk how to work a stream? Bond over CL games on a laptop, brehs.
breh upon arriving at his house, he grunted at me, the foreigner spending two weeks in his home city. no hi, hello, i dont even know his name :ohhh: and i just realized that too
plus he's brazilian, he wants to watch sexy spanish/italian football, he won't care much for a bunch of gringos on english and german clubs

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
breh upon arriving at his house, he grunted at me, the foreigner spending two weeks in his home city. no hi, hello, i dont even know his name :ohhh: and i just realized that too
plus he's brazilian, he wants to watch sexy spanish/italian football, he won't care much for a bunch of gringos on english and german clubs
Lol what's the story behind this?

KOTK

Pro
Daps
He wants to watch Neymar Jr.

Tell him the home of Denilson

Tell him the home of Santos

Tell him the home of The Beast

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD

:russ: there's more to be told, I'm looking forward to the paragraphs

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Lol what's the story behind this?
grandfather of a friend of a friend. i talk my way into cheaper lodgings basically :yeshrug: i aint bringin up payment until he has a conversation with me tho :jawalrus:
He wants to watch Neymar Jr.

Tell him the home of Denilson

Tell him the home of Santos

Tell him the home of The Beast
:dead: this dude literally is :beli: in human brazilian form