Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
update on this, this is as close to sports victories i'm ever gonna get tbh. I kinda acted aloof/annoyed with her for a bit and was like 'fukk it, I like this girl but I'm gonna scale it back.. (Even if I have no other prospects and am a fukkin loser) we get to talking last night.. she's like "this is so dumb" finally sends me something and I compliment her, just telling her the truth.

then she says, and i quote
"i dress like a hobo for this reason"(she never dresses with anything tight or short, always big ass shirts) . "i think its more enjoyable for myself/the guy i'm with when they finally see. like it's a compliment to me but its not something i openly flaunt or use to get a guy's attention bc i'm not a dumb bimbo" then i'm like "alright well you dont get to see my reactions since i'm not even in your state and we've been talking for a while so i dont see you like that obviously. said she liked my reaction and will do it more often. it's fine with me.

this girls body though, for a :ehh: lookin white girl :whew: think it's worth putting the work in for whenever we happen to be in each others vicinity

and :hmm: if you thikn i'm not gonna link after this tldr shyt
:ehh: Solid breast meats.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I die every time I see it.

Brehs, it's my born day and I'm kinda depressed. Bout to buy a puppy or move to Colombia and find the true meaning of life.
aint it that way for all of us :smh:

we all say we want a change and be happy but i think being comfortable while complaining is more important to us than actually doing anything.

buy that puppy btw, get one you can go outside with and will be enthusiastic all the time, I used to have a dog that made me happy, but since *cough* I don't have some cheap source of amusement/ happiness. Cause that's what pets are, it sounds stupid but they really help. and if you have nothing else going on, well you can concentrate on the pet and it will give you plenty to do

oh yeah and happy birthday :laugh:

Last edited:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Brehs, it's my born day and I'm kinda depressed. Bout to buy a puppy or move to Colombia and find the true meaning of life.
happy bday bredrin :salute:

And yeah, we Westerners like a good whine and not do anything about it. We sad :(

Buy the puppy.

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD

Happy born day breh :obama:
Its easy to tell you to take off for Columbia, what do you have to lose?

Montez

Superstar
Daps
happy bday bredrin :salute:

And yeah, we Westerners like a good whine and not do anything about it. We sad :(

Buy the puppy.

It's true, Arsenal and living in New York are examples of this. Never been one to compare myself to others, think we spoke on this years ago but you kinda get caught up and wonder if I am where I am supposed to be?

I don't want to live life to bytch but then I'm conflicted. You want to live on the beach but then you think of your career and achieving shyt.

Happy Birthday.

Meet you there. Was supposed to get a 60 day visa today. Received a 14 day visa instead. :ehh: China doesn't want my taxes.

Taxes and girl children, who needs them. :manny:

We'll meet in Cali on the 22nd. From there our adventures will begin. :obama:

Montez

Superstar
Daps

we all say we want a change and be happy but i think being comfortable while complaining is more important to us than actually doing anything.

buy that puppy btw, get one you can go outside with and will be enthusiastic all the time, I used to have a dog that made me happy, but since *cough* I don't have some cheap source of amusement/ happiness. Cause that's what pets are, it sounds stupid but they really help. and if you have nothing else going on, well you can concentrate on the pet and it will give you plenty to do

Cheers bruv, that's what I dont want to be, talking about change and never acting. Luckily I have no real responsibilities so I have a chance to break out. Rather be happy and living a full life (travel, charity, carefree sex in 3rd world countries) then being comfortable and complaining. .

It was either a puppy or a good woman. The dog is cheaper. Haven't had one since I was kid :sadcam: RIP Ghostbuster 1 & 2 :to:
Happy born day breh :obama:
Its easy to tell you to take off for Columbia, what do you have to lose?

Absolutely nothing :ahh: I've played it safe for most of my life. Feel like saying fukk it and just living.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

And it's a terrible mind state to be in tbf, the notion of doing nothing and complacency. That sitting back and saying, "Well, yes everything is bad, and, that's alright."

I've been debating on getting a cat. Cats don't give a fukk about anything, a sorta not-giving-a-fukkness that is respectable, think the opposite of Kanye.

I catsat (?) for someone last month and this little fukker won't eat unless he sees you put his food in his bowl. One time there was no food in his bowl, just some crumbs and he looked at me like :flo: and pawed the bowl over upside down and dipped out. I just got styled on by a cat but I wasn't even mad :patrice:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cats are ehh :ehh:

Fooking hate dogs doe. I was reading this story in the metro today and was just smh on the train

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/05/young-girl-dies-after-being-bitten-by-pet-dog-4174933/

Why the fack would you bring that around your child? :wtf:

Not really a pet person but I wouldn't mind having a big arse fish tank tbh
ibbz7JBxqlrA5o.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I have to vouch for @penfield with regards to cats.

Something is cool about them being a$$holes and not caring or really needing you. I didnt appreciate them at all until an ex had a cat that was an a$$hole but ended up liking me by the time we split.