Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, not at all honestly.
I'm late to the party as well, but I went a convent in June, kasabian headlined, they blew miles kane & Paul weller off the stage, I've only heard their 1st album, but my friends lovd them, let's both try them :hug:

Band sound amazing tbf

Underdog Is pucker to me

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm late to the party as well, but I went a convent in June, kasabian headlined, they blew miles kane & Paul weller off the stage, I've only heard their 1st album, but my friends lovd them, let's both try them :hug:

Band sound amazing tbf

Underdog Is pucker to me

It's funny, I don't think I've ever met anyone who like Kasabian over here in the states. Never heard them mentioned once. Well, a lot of the bands I listen to people don't really talk about around my parts, but they seem big in the UK, you would think you would hear something about them

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I re
It's funny, I don't think I've ever met anyone who like Kasabian over here in the states. Never heard them mentioned once. Well, a lot of the bands I listen to people don't really talk about around my parts, but they seem big in the UK, you would think you would hear something about them
I remember when oasis were falling off(fell off on 2000 for most, but not me) in like 2005 and a reporter asked noël and he said kasabian are the best band in thd world, I don't know enough, but from what I've heard I blatantly missed out by not clocking them, I was probably listen to mood Muzik 2 by joe budden (which I liked), but I know I missed out :sad:, got bsck into British music in 2008 with the rifles and the enemy in about 07/08, but tbf, they couldn't drink kasabians piss.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lads, just to let you know I'm engaged now, simp,eh?

I got her a hell of an engagement ring as well, but I got made redundant 4weeks afrter meetinv her, she paid for me for nearly 4 years while I studied the knowledge, got her a 5g engagement ring, fukk me, right?

:Inlove:
Just to add to this, I was 34 today :old: ( yeah, I remember when rocastle payed for arsenal, I was in the ground), my bird took me to the savoy for dinner, love that bytch.

Hope you all grow old gracefully kids :hug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
well ed sheeran and jake bugg just had big MSG gigs, mumford did too, but thats some kind of lowest common denominator faux-folk inoffensive garbage, add the internet exposing everyone at the same time.. dunno if that counts :patrice:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well ed sheeran and jake bugg just had big MSG gigs, mumford did too, but thats some kind of lowest common denominator faux-folk inoffensive garbage, add the internet exposing everyone at the same time.. dunno if that counts :patrice:

I respect sheeren for the fact I read before he was famous, he does a concert that held like 500 people (camden bar fly pub), 1500 people turned up, he done 3 concerts back to bsck, then came outside the pub and play for 45 minutes outside, dunno if it's true, but sounds great.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought :flabbynsick:ard was back bossing games from his deeper role, looked like the same old Stevie when hes up against proper tekkers in midfield. Barring Citeh no-ones out playin Arsenal in PL, out hustle, sure, but outplay nah. Now if you on about teams parkin the bus stayin compact then break quickly on the counter to beat Arsenal that another thing.
Back in the peak of the Henry days, this was a real issue playing against the park the bus team, especially considering that the team relied almost very heavily on pace and quick breaks.

Although this current lot are overall probably less talented, they're better suited to playing teams that sit deep IMO, as Cazorla/Ozil/even Rosicky like to play it quickly and are happy to do it in traffic... plus with a genuine target man, it adds a dimension which was never present before.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I love the league and all but that was unwatcahble.

football lines, mediocre crowd, fouling anti-football from kc, turf, fukking thing sucks

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
igqxYpQ8Ig4wy.gif
November 10 famlee :banderas:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
missed the match live so I DVRd and watched. Wot a performance brehs :whoo:

Defense was fukking stout. If Giroud could finish this would have been an utter rape. Liverpool thinking they are top 4 contenders...

dcyys5h.gif

Time to go in :whoo:
That pool strike force :banderas:
useless against the best centerback pairing in the premiership :banderas:

even with Wojeich getting his Joe Hart on at times :damn:

Why is Agger on the bench? Why not Kelly over Flano?

My body is ready anyhow, Rodgers knows what he does.

:blessed:
indeed breh, he a genius. Bless him :blessed:
:blessed:

Who doesnt rate Johnson? Hes one of the best RBs in the world
you believe this :ray:

these lads here in OFT..the same lads who would call Ozil shyt before because he didn't score enough goals and disappeared in big games is now this super world class player now to them for some reason
:umad:

The rape will be on when Coutinho comes on in the second half :heh:
:ohhh:

liverpool cant break them down at all

this is arsenal confirming they are legit title contenders this season
:myman:

Just a few months ago Arsenal fans were calling RAMSEY a squad player. Now he's world class :mjpls:
a few months ago United fans were calling Cleverly the future while everyone said he was average/shyt, now United fans realize he is shyt :umad:

Best thing about this is the utter failure of SAS. Especially after the media spunking about them since last week.

The best striker partnership since Yorke-Cole, Sanchez-Butragueno, Dalglish-Rush, Toshack-Keegan, R=G-Hand, Torres-Gerrard (haha just kidding)

fukking embarrassing :lulz:
Prearch:lawd:

November 10 famlee :banderas:
dem mandems coming to Old Trafford. You brehs in trouble :bryan:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
a few months ago United fans were calling Cleverly the future while everyone said he was average/shyt, now United fans realize he is shyt :umad:

dem mandems coming to Old Trafford. You brehs in trouble :bryan:
Maybe 2 seasons ago the drone ass United fans thought Cleverly was something but last year EVERYBODY knew he was shyt even @Gilver couldn't troll anymore

RVP is gonna bag a hattrick no long ting :ahh:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Maybe 2 seasons ago the drone ass United fans thought Cleverly was something but last year EVERYBODY knew he was shyt even @Gilver couldn't troll anymore

RVP is gonna bag a hattrick no long ting :ahh:
I guess Welbeck's on the clock then. :ehh:

Breh, Kossacker. RVP AND Rooney dont want dem problems, fam. :whoa: