Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Not really, our midfield is shyt, anyone with half a decent midfield and a striker not called Giroud will out play Arsenal. Rodgers knows what he's working with, we've got a whole lot of defenders and strikers, thats about it. Lucas and Gerrard could suffice in midfield if we have quality wingers/fullbacks in Johnson and Enrique, if not, we're today/shyt

Thought :flabbynsick:ard was back bossing games from his deeper role, looked like the same old Stevie when hes up against proper tekkers in midfield. Barring Citeh no-ones out playin Arsenal in PL, out hustle, sure, but outplay nah. Now if you on about teams parkin the bus stayin compact then break quickly on the counter to beat Arsenal that another thing.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm :dead: listening to Borg's comments about Julian Green

The simps are like "he's like a pretty girl who has a bunch of suitors and he wants to try them out first before deciding"

Borg was getting his Quick Little Gems advice on

"If she's playing around with me then why would I want her. Then I don't want to be a part of this charade, Julian Green :birdman:"

:banderas: