Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Best thing about this is the utter failure of SAS. Especially after the media spunking about them since last week.

The best since striker partnership since Yorke-Cole, Sanchez-Butragueno, Dalglish-Rush, Toshack-Keegan, R=G-Hand, Torres-Gerrard (haha just kidding)

fukking embarrassing :lulz:
Clip1_Biden_Libya.gif
When do you play City or Chelsea??

United Nov 10, City Dec 14, Chelsea Dec23
Officenote.gif
:ufdup: City and Chelsea bck2back :banderas:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Chelsea had 2 things going against them today: Overconfidence and fatigue.

They were riding on a 6 game winning streak, with the last two wins comin against city and arse-anal. So i'm sure they thought da 3 points were in da bag, especially since da magpies lost the derby last week and got a thumpin midweek. Shyt sorta reminded me when napoli gave us that work away in da CL 2 seasons ago. We were on a hot streak comin off dat beatdown we gave to da spurs and thought we cud slap em' up. Still won't EVER forget dat season. DROGBA = GOAT :blessed:

miss that dude. :sadbron:

We didn't deserve to win today to be quite honest and credit to newcastle, cuz they came out guns blazing in da 2nd half.

Fatigue also played some part i believe in player performance, especially since we played 2 games within a 48 hour span against 2 top tier teams and then had to travel away.

In any case, we needed to be humbled. I gracefully take this L, but will continue to KTBFFH. :salute:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal are marching on.

@Kunty McPhuck any good battle happened?
Any decent english ones?
I watched an awful dizaster-T. Rex one, but I ain't seen a decent one in ages, help me out cos I actually enjoy battle rap, even though I barely listen to hop hop these days.

@penfield is there an artic monkeys new album thread I can check out? I quite like it, wanna see what people think? Did you like it?

I love arsenal,

Edit:hop hop was on purpose/ironic (I'm listening to AZ - Animal)

Last edited:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
@penfield is there an artic monkeys new album thread I can check out? I quite like it, wanna see what people think? Did you like it?

I love arsenal,

Edit:hop hop was on purpose/ironic (I'm listening to AZ - Animal)

Here's the thread from Left Field...not much of one though

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/am-arctic-monkeys.146298/

Not a fan of it myself. I thought a lot of it was forgettable, the first album by them that I didn't like. I liked a few songs as standalones when I first heard them. Like "R U Mine" " Do I Wanna Know"

The rest though, I'm struggling to even remember them. They stripped away and traded in everything that was ever exciting about them for sterile, vanilla rock anthems, shyt you would hear faintly while shopping for toilet paper.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thread from Left Field...not much of one though

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/am-arctic-monkeys.146298/

Not a fan of it myself. I thought a lot of it was forgettable, the first album by them that I didn't like. I liked a few songs as standalones when I first heard them. Like "R U Mine" " Do I Wanna Know"

The rest though, I'm struggling to even remember them. They stripped away and traded in everything that was ever exciting about them for sterile, vanilla rock anthems, shyt you would hear faintly while shopping for toilet paper.
I hated their 3rd album, maybe my standards lowered(I know they have tbh), you listen to kasabian?