Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, not even gonna front like I'm even remotely aware of art outside of Netflix docs (there's a dope one about a private collection in Philly that the government pretty much stole) (and the King Robbo joint I saw on youtube) but the Banksy on the wall on the Gaza Strip that was like a window to paradise is one of the dopest things I've ever seen.

Yeah, that one is brilliant. I've been a fan of the one on the side of the boat
Banksy_skeleton_on_the_thekla_arp.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Seattle getting beaten comprehensively in every facet of the game, kinda crazy.

Also, hey should take away Obafemi's salary for the last 4 months.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Listening to anything Eminem has done in the last ten years gets a serious :childplease: from me

Last Album I listen to was rehab I was like :rudy: Mos Def living of the past. That why I happy Dre shelved Detox because he knew he'll embarrassed himself.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Back in the peak of the Henry days, this was a real issue playing against the park the bus team, especially considering that the team relied almost very heavily on pace and quick breaks.

Although this current lot are overall probably less talented, they're better suited to playing teams that sit deep IMO, as Cazorla/Ozil/even Rosicky like to play it quickly and are happy to do it in traffic... plus with a genuine target man, it adds a dimension which was never present before.

Arsenals 3 defeats this season, have come from teams who are excellent on the counter attack. Never saw the Dortmund game, so im not sure how that played out. But you lot still have trouble breakin down teams if you don't score early/first. Also Kos & Merts can be pulled out of position easily at times. Kos thru pressing too high sometimes and Merts because he lumbering and slow on the turn

The Henry days team were better athletically, this team has more versatility goin forward (exclude Flams and Arteta, everyone else in the midfield can play various positions and in Santi, Ozil and Rosicky you have 3 #10's who can play left, right or central & are better tekkers wise. Infact this Arsenal team atm, reminds me of the mid 90's early 00's European teams who use to come over to England, good possession/creative players not much real pace and a hard workin target man. But the difference is between the 2 teams is that the early 00's team had 4 of the world best players in their position in Sol, Vieria, Pires & Henry, this team only has Ozil.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck any good battle happened?
Any decent english ones?
I watched an awful dizaster-T. Rex one, but I ain't seen a decent one in ages, help me out cos I actually enjoy battle rap, even though I barely listen to hop hop these days.

Last battle I watched was Ice vs Day off the bootlegs. I'm not really up to date on what battles are good or not that have come out in the last 2 months or so. Kind of lost interest in battling over the past few months. The main stage URL battlers been utter pony barring Hollow/Surf or the audio has been so bad, I've turned it off.

Check all the PG battles from the past 6 months to a year, they all been highly regarded. Illmac/Bigg K was a classic from what I saw on the bootlegs, not sure if the bootleg is still active tho. NuBorn/Danja Zone was a great battle. I'm just waitin on the Lux/Hollow battle everything else can :camby: for me till that takes place and then drops.

Ask Dinnion @Don Rhymus he may give you some battles

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Nah, what you said. Battles have been terrible. 100 Bulletz did solid v JC. Chilla Jones did good against Deadman. Big T's first v K-Shine is probably my round of the year but everything else about that battle is absolutely terrible.

At this point, Daylyt is my only must watch. He has random classic battles like v CT and v KG da Poet.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah, what you said. Battles have been terrible. 100 Bulletz did solid v JC. Chilla Jones did good against Deadman. Big T's first v K-Shine is probably my round of the year but everything else about that battle is absolutely terrible.

At this point, Daylyt is my only must watch. He has random classic battles like v CT and v KG da Poet.

Dependin on how you feel about his Ice battle, Day already got 4 classics this year. Lotta, Shotty, KG & CT.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
typical spurs :ld:

they're playing nice and all but not even close to threatening

holtby has been good, he plays pretty

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
typical AVB, look at the fukkin bench :damn:

defoe, dembele, eriksen, lamela, siggy - lol @ just 1 sub being a defender

and he still cant come up with a good starting 11??

paulinho/sandro/holtby is redundant in there somewhere, soldado is a fraud

is rose injured or did he jsut fukk off because avb needed to fit in a new signing. lol