Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
liverpool cant break them down at all

this is arsenal confirming they are legit title contenders this season

Not really, our midfield is shyt, anyone with half a decent midfield and a striker not called Giroud will out play Arsenal. Rodgers knows what he's working with, we've got a whole lot of defenders and strikers, thats about it. Lucas and Gerrard could suffice in midfield if we have quality wingers/fullbacks in Johnson and Enrique, if not, we're today/shyt

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
:sadWenger:

Just a few months ago Arsenal fans were calling RAMSEY a squad player. Now he's world class :mjpls:

i put mertesacker on my bench thinking the so called SAS would duppy :snoop:

YNq4nmN.png

@mastermind this is the team that's supposed to give United that work on November 10th innit

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

Result was never in doubt :wow:No real surprise that Arsenal cant do anything in the big games :popcorn:, you can terrorise the small fish like Tottenham, Sunderland, Fulham and co, but Great White Sharks and Killer Whales like Chelsea and Dortmund :umad:

The insecurity of Arsenal fans :ahh:

wait did arsenal think they were special because they are top after a easy schedule?

going to get worked by liverpool next

Celebrating the Ozil signing like they won league...wee club :banderas:

2 more minutes until we see Angel Suarez and Swagridge(god dat was awful) put on a clinic.:noah:

edit:thought this shyt was coming on at 9:30 pt? :wtf:

I want this bum fakkit Moyes OUUTTTTAAAA HEEEEEREEEEE

LawrieUmpire3.gif.opt.gif

Not once has the team looked convincing this season in any competition. fukk him

Suarez gonna tear that weak arsenal defense apart

igqxYpQ8Ig4wy.gif